Skinny Tan Wonder Serum Anti-Ageing Express Tanning Serum 145ml |Tanning Serum with Youth Boosting Q10 and Vitamin E | Instant Tan | Cruelty Free & Vegan Skincare for Radiant Natural Glow

£12.995
FREE Shipping

Skinny Tan Wonder Serum Anti-Ageing Express Tanning Serum 145ml |Tanning Serum with Youth Boosting Q10 and Vitamin E | Instant Tan | Cruelty Free & Vegan Skincare for Radiant Natural Glow

RRP: £25.99
Price: £12.995
£12.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Remember, a tan lasts longer on hydrated skin! Most people find their Skinny Tan lasts up to 10 days (based on 2 applications) and sometimes longer! For your longest lasting tan, we'd recommend moisturising after each shower to keep the skin hydrated and happy.

I have to say this product is my new favourite tan. The colour was glowy and natural on my pale skin tone and it was the first tan that I received compliments for. I was always a big fan of mousse based tans, but this serum felt much more moisturising on the skin and lasted much longer. It faded beautifully and did a good job at hiding any skin imperfections - I think I'll defintiely be repurchasing! Full Product Specs Made with 96% naturally derived ingredients including hydrating Rose Water, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Guarana The formula contains plumping, hydrating, and soothing ingredients like Q10, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid, along with tanning ingredients that give a medium-dark tan depending on your preference. Simply wash off after your desired time, then allow your tan to develop over the next 8 hours.Rinse in the shower with warm water after 1 hour for a medium tan. Your tan will continue to deepen in colour over the next 12 hours. Leave on longer, for a deeper darker skin finish. SkinnyTan Wonder Serum combines the best self-tanning technology, with anti-aging, anti-oxidant and hydrating skincare ingredients all in one.

I tested the tan in a variety of ways - with exfoliation, without exfoliation, with moisturiser and without and also with two layers. I found the best way for me was after exfoliation, with an eco-friendly moisturiser on dry spots and moisturising daily after tanning. How does the Wonder Serum compare to previous versionsUse as a finishing tool to blend self-tan into larger areas (such as elbows, knees and décolletage,) or for buffing in transparent tanners evenly.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop