The Hypno-Trainer (Hypnosis/Mind Control, Bimbo)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The moment he entered the room he turned around and inspected me head to toe; my arousal burned even hotter. In this clip it's suggested she's completely under the control of a stuffed animal monkey, as part of my October Enchantment. I reached around his head and pulled him tight to me as he stood up; I locked my legs around his back as he placed me on the floor. Again, it isn’t necessary to listen to each and every one, but you’ll enjoy yourself much more if you do.

Delve further into the online hypnosis community and you will find videos with outlandish titles promising to make you feel high, regress into a past life, cure addictions, forget your own name, or even change the color of your eyes. There is no intelligence reduction here, but if you want that you can use files like: “ Intellectual Starvation“, “ No News“, and even more extreme recordings like “ Dumbing Down“. Losing her mind with every little swallow, she hatches a plan to win back her IQ, and her independence. Candy reflects on her new position at work, acting as an employee retention officer and a VERY personal assistant to the boss, Stone Roberts.It strikes me that hypnofetishists know exactly how unsocial their interests are, as they have developed marginal platforms through which to explore them. waking up at the end of the file feeling a little confused, wanting to repeat, wanting to exercise to archive the bimbo body shape and in need to show my owner what a good toy i am. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

It was inevitable that hypnosis would be co-opted by "Rule 34," but it actually supports an expansive and dizzyingly versatile fetish community. There are no permanent dumbing down suggestions here, so there’s no need to worry about any long-lasting effects (except some injection of false memories), but it’ll be difficult to find yourself after right after listening.Viktoria Skye lives in the sunny South even though she prefers the chilly dark - perfect for cuddling up close to her husband.

A fun thing for CassioBunny, herself as a male lion getting hypnotized and transformed by Farore into a cute bimbo lioness!This one is going to completely and totally take away your ability to have any (enjoyable) orgasm all November. Her stories encourage the reader to relax, embrace themselves, and explore what life has to offer without inhibitions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop