UKB Chad Valley Wooden Junior Kitchen (H71, W46, D28cm)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Chez 'My daughter loves this kitchen she likes how the ice cube dispenser gives out ice cubes. She also likes the fact the jobs make a noise. Is very sturdy and instructions were easy to follow but did take a while to put together.'

Ash 'The price is good The quality is good The build takes time so be prepared My daughter loved it' Noahsmumma 'So worth the money! My son loves it so do his cousins, they all rage from 2 up to 8 and they all love playing with it. It's great for imaginary play between parent and child. Hours of endless fun.' AJR14 'Brought as a Christmas present for our 2year old.. she absolutely loves it and hasn’t stopped playing with it. It is quite big but has 5 cupboards so also very handy as storage for toys.'JemD 'Bought this for my toddler little boy as he loves playing with cupboards. He had a different wooden one originally from a different store but the taps were made from plastic and snapped off! This is a brilliant replacement! Decent size not too big not too small sturdy and unisex design. Very happy with it. Probably would be best suited to under 5s tho as it’s not the tallest play kitchen.' Kerry 'Perfect for little ones and for somewhere that doesn't have a lot of space. My little boy loves it!' HannahB 'A bought this for last minute Christmas present for my 1 year old daughter and it’s been such a hit! She Absoutley loves it. It’s the perfect height for her, the accessories are great and the oven door/curtain are entertain in themselves for her. The quality is fantastic for the money. Great buy.' TB88 'Bought this for my daughter who is almost 2. She loves it lots of different components for her to play with. Cons: took us along time to build, didn’t buy batteries when purchasing and we’re difficult to get in shops. The toast has fallen down the toaster twice now and involves screwing off the top panel to retrieve. Fridge could have done with a shelf or 2 and the ice machine is temperamental. Even with this minor cons I would still highly recommend.'

Emma 'This is a Christmas present for my daughter so it's not up yet but my sister has the same one and it is fab' Silverfox 'I bought this for my granddaughter and she loved it and has stopped playing with it. The detail is amazing, even I'm jealous'VW 'Amazing kitchen, very well thought and equipped. My daughter loves it, worth the price! It took a while to assemble, almost 3 hours of labour but was worth it in the end to see my daughter happy and play with it every day' Lucy 'Really lovely kitchen, our 18month old really loves it and it's a good size for her to use but I can see it still being right for years to come. She really loves it! Easy to out together and not too bulky so doesn't take up loads of space!' J 'Fantastic play kitchen with loads of features. Far better than a lot of the more expensive alternatives out there. You do need 9 little button batteries to get the tap and the hobs working but it’s they are a great feature. That and the ice dispenser keeps our child really entertained.' Mariehop 'Looks fab but was a nightmare to put together. Instructions are awfully basic and not clear at all. Pre drill holes are missing on part 2 which made it very confusing, time consuming and extremely frustrating.' Albrightada 'I bought this for my two nieces to play with and was really impressed with it. It's very cute and has lots for little hands to play with. Great for roleplay and a great story starter for their little minds too.'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop