Tactical Airsoft Speed Loader Prc-152 Radio Model, Molle Electric Loader with Adapter & Usb, for Airsoft Paintball War Game Cosplay

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Tactical Airsoft Speed Loader Prc-152 Radio Model, Molle Electric Loader with Adapter & Usb, for Airsoft Paintball War Game Cosplay

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you're like some of us, and your thumb gets tired loading your 10 mid-cap loadout, this speed loader is what you need to alleviate that thumb ache! A Polymer constructed adapter for the NUPROL Fastloaders, which lets you refill '36' series magazines rather than just M4 magazines. Either way, if you have a NUPROL Fastloader and want to use it on something other than M4 magazines, you need one of these adapters.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The loader comes with a pistol magazine adaptor which makes loading up GBB magazines considerably easier and can hold 100 BBs per fill. This is great news for anyone who runs a '36' series Airsoft Gun and has a tonne of magazines that all need filling up before games. Scratching my head a bit as I never had an issue bombing up in a game with the old M16 mag shaped thingy.

These may vary WILDLY because of random alterations made by the manufacturer from batch to batch, gas pressure, ambient temperature, battery charge and so on. These simple but effective accessories take the stress out of reloading by refilling your magazine without any need to fumble with individual BBs.The images and product contents listed are again based on a spot check we performed at a given point in time, and may differ due to changes, omissions or inclusions made by the manufacturer. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. If you have any questions about our speed loaders, or any of our other products, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

The unit itself is injection moulded for durability and holds a whopping 750 BB's so you can fill up several low/mid caps before having to refill. Here at eHobbyAsia, we carry a sizable collection of BB loading gadgets like the simple but popular 100 round BB loader which is made and produced by numerous Airsoft company or the more advanced Laylax Electrical Quick BB Loader (750rds)! Got mines today and it cranks a bit stiff and slow with my mags but maybe my mags are just cheap, but it completely filled it in way less cranks and only dropped 2 bbs when taking the mag out. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.This loader is compatible with an M4/AR15 low or medium capacity magazine and is capable of effortlessly filling a magazine in just a few seconds with its crank-driven operation. there are a ton of clones out there with mixed opinions on their efficacy (commonly seems to be handles break on them) but the original model is a very reliable peice. A split-second hesitation can be the difference between victory and defeat, and there are few things more frustrating than wasting precious seconds trying to reload your BB Guns. I had one of the electric types about 20 years ago, and they're not great tbh from what I remember, the feed nozzle was weak and broke easily. To fill the loader, all you need to do is pour BBs into the fill window at the top of the loader, close the fill window and press the button at the side which will extend the thumb plunger.

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended.Plus opt for our high-cap airsoft speed loaders and enjoy up to 1000rnds so you can focus on keeping your finger on the trigger. If you are a midcap user you will know all too well the struggle to quickly reload your magazines between games.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop