Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream, 18gm

Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream, 18gm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pond’s BB+ Cream is a light makeup glow that combines a vitamin-enriched cream with a lightweight foundation. It blends perfectly on my entire face and effectively conceals my dark patches. I use it regularly, and it does not cause acne. Today, I’m going to tell you about my honest review of Pond’s BB+ cream, which was recently released. BB cream is a face makeup product that combines skincare and cosmetics. These chemicals are somewhat pore-clogging and have a low comedogenic rate, and therefore they may induce breakouts. This BB cream did not oxidize, and it does not transform to a darker shade of one or more. How to use:

It’s a skin-first product that moisturizes, illuminates, protects, and mattifies the skin. The light texture makes it excellent for “no makeup” makeup looks. This 2-in-1 formula helps in the provision of instant spot coverage. This cream’s best feature is its SPF rating of 30 PA++, which is pretty good for a BB cream. Product DetailsIt provides your skin with a luminous glow and makes it look even-toned and brighter. This cream is made to have an immediate and long-lasting effect. Price of ponds bb cream The BB is known as Beautifying Balm or blemishes balm. It’s great for concealing tiny imperfections because of its sheer coverage. This BB Cream performs admirably in terms of skin brightening. It doesn’t make a white form on the skin and doesn’t appear cakey. It has a lovely smooth finish. It leaves a matte finish with a natural appearance and no greasiness on the skin. However, dry skin requires the use of a light moisturizing moisturizer.

When the tube is pressed, the nozzle dispenser delivers the correct amount of product. Ingredients, usage instructions, price, expiration date, and other information are all printed on the cardboard. Consistency Ponds BB+ Cream contains silicones, alcohol, and fragrances. Palmitic acid, stearic acid, and potassium chloride are also present.Shelf life & Availability: The BB Cream has a three years shelf life and is widely available in both online and offline retailers. Overview Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: It is a sunscreen ingredient that absorbs UV radiation and protects skin from the sun. It protects the skin from harmful UV radiation as well as other environmental elements.

Almost all of the bb creams I’ve looked at contain stearic and palmitic acids. It can also be seen on most sunscreens. After applying it, I can still see my skin flaws. This BB cream does not perform a good job of concealing dark circles and discoloration. I haven’t had any side effects from Pond’s BB+ Cream, such as skin irritations, redness, itching, or acne breakouts. However, this BB Cream may strip moisture from it if you have extremely dry skin. It’s not recommended for acne-prone skin. You’ll clog up all of your pores, resulting in more annoying pimples and breakouts, which will lead to you wearing more makeup. People who are allergic to perfumes and silicones should avoid this product. Since I was a college student, Pond’s BB has been one of my favorite BB creams, and it’s still one of my favorites.

Ponds BB+ cream instantly makes your skin look flawless, giving you that picture-perfect look every day. Zinc Oxide: It’s a long-lasting sunscreen ingredient that’s also known as a physical filter, which means it won’t permeate into your body and will stay on your skin where it can protect you from the sun. Ponds bb+ cream has a creamier texture than Lakme CC cream. However, because it is not particularly hydrating, it is best suited to oily to combination skin types.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop