Tales Of Lesbian Domination, Cheating, And Humiliation: 8 Erotic Stories Bundle

Tales Of Lesbian Domination, Cheating, And Humiliation: 8 Erotic Stories Bundle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can't say", said Alice. "You're in a mess, but if you work really hard you might. The course just isn't all that difficult. Learning a few patterns could take you far, though you won't ever be good at this." You heard Mum", said Alice, nudging Tina's face with her foot. "Go and give Mum a foot rub. Use your hands and your face like a good girl." Here is one of the best '60s underground fetish shorts (most are terrible). This stands out due to the fierce Latina dominatrix who resembles Tura Satana ("Faster, Pussycat, Kill Kill!") both in look and over-the-top intensity. She goes berserk after her mousey schoolgirl slave brings home a note from her teacher. Note the bizarre "bondage board". A unique bit of carpentry. The domme wails away on the girl like a maniac. She only has one speed: flat out. And this is just the first half. See part two for the rest. Search for: "1960s S&M Fetish Stag Film, Dominatrix & Schoolgirl (part 2)"

As you can see, I mentioned that this story will include extreme humiliation at the title. For more clarity, this story will have twisted plots and cruel scenes. The story rationalizes topics like bullying and abuse with a twisted logic. I know that for some, this can be hard to read, and maybe it can be a trigger for others. So please stop reading here if you feel you are not comfortable reading about such topics. I know I am not always in the right mind for that, and this is ok. Obviously, this is only a fiction work, so if you decided to keep reading, keep this in mind. In real life, bullying is not a hot thing, it is a serious issue. I feel I had to put this disclaimer first, because I don't want my writing to give some people the wrong ideas. They are not rumors Julie, these are facts and everybody knows that. Do you remember Kira?, her assistant two years ago. You know she filed an official complaint detailing how Alena abused and molested her?” Jim asked Or the one where Stiles loves to humiliate Derek and Derek thinks Stiles doesn't know about his humiliation kink... Language: English Words: 17,338 Chapters: 7/7 Comments: 68 Kudos: 1,467 Bookmarks: 316 Hits: 52,702 Hmmm, that's lovely. I think I'll keep you, little one. Would you like doing this for me every day?"Sure, she will be deviating from her mother’s philosophy. But who said her mother figured everything right? Why can’t she take the initiative once in her life? Julie laughed and said: “It might be sent from HR, but she wrote it herself. She is sending us all a message about who is the real boss here, and be my guest if you want to leak it. I don’t want to take my chances with Alena” During the Weimar Republic , German society experienced complex social, political, and cultural transformations. On the one hand, the Weimar Republic was defined by political turmoil and violence. It was also a time of economic distress. On the other hand, Germans had greater political and social freedoms. The atmosphere gave rise to artistic movements, an expanded press, and increasingly visible alternative cultures.

It was 1969 and Dana was a senior at UCLA. “My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to make ‘nookie’ since my roommate was in my room studying. It was a few days before classes started and the room next door to her room was still vacant, so we went in there and proceeded,” Dana explains. But nothing. Kiss my feet and thank me for this. Really, I think you'll find you can learn to like it." Tina respectfully kept her gaze on Dana's feet. She didn't want any of her actions to spoil her break, and the chance to see Alice brought low. She couldn't believe that someone so strong could be made to touch her mother's disgusting feet, and she knew how right Alice was about their awful stench and grimy state. If she had been looking at the faces of her owners, especially Alice's smirk, she would have been a lot more worried. By eliminating gay and lesbian gathering places and presses, the regime effectively dissolved the lesbian communities that had developed during the Weimar Republic. Expanding the Persecution of Men Accused of HomosexualityBrit’s father abandoned them when she was still a toddler. Helen, her mother, raised her on her own. At first, she had multiple relationships, but they all ended badly for either the mother, or daughter, or both. Her mother apparently had a taste for jerks, or maybe she got the worst of her boyfriends. Something else Brit will never know. But eventually, Helen gave up trying to find the right man for herself, and focused all her time and energy on her job and on raising Brit. Tina couldn't bear the thought of someone else seeing her degrade herself like that, but she knew Alice was right. Things could always get worse, and if she didn't pass this course she wouldn't be able to do what she really wanted.

This is literally just smut between Yelena, Hange and Y/N so enjoy yourselves ;) Language: English Words: 5,655 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 13 Kudos: 298 Bookmarks: 40 Hits: 13,945 Uh, Dana... I'm... I'm so worthless and stupid that I don't really deserve to sniff and kiss your feet. They smell so good, I just love it, they're so soft, and my face smells so much nicer after you wipe your sweat all over me... You're so nice to me, letting me do this, telling me how to serve you. I'm so dumb I can't even do this right without you teaching me. Thank you so much, Dana."She called home and told her parents she would be staying with Alice to study more. They congratulated her for trying so hard. If they only knew the only thing she would be studying was her classmate's foot smells and tastes... She didn't want to think about it, but kneeling on the floor, with Alice's feet waving on her face, wafting their smell on her, she had little choice. Amazingly important in that the entire male concept of male ego is diffused. For eons males would base their false sense of superiority by defining their organ as the supreme source and indication of superiority and power. In one fell swoop Woman has redefined it as an inferior ‘insignificant imitation of what the Female has. She got up from the big easy chair where she had forced Tina to humble herself for the first time, and walked towards her mother. She crouched behind the kneeling form of Tina, and enjoyed a moment of complicity with her mum.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop