Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 1000ml

Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 1000ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That said, some complain that the pump is difficult to use and that the bottle is not usable without a functioning pump. The best I ever used so many shampoos on the market but this one right here let me tell you guys is the best I suffer from dry itchy scalp and bumps and after 3 washes I saw the difference after 30 yrs try every vegan and normal shampoos there is from Sally’s beauty supply and my curls are now hydrated thank you olaplex and I just use in pea size drop on my hair once a week it’s amazing. The blow-dry mist has helped with giving my fine thin hair body and bounce while protecting it so it's soft, shiny, and visibly healthier, it sprays on easy, has a natural look and a mild scent.

While the OLAPLEX big bottle is ideal for the busy professional hair salon, the 250ml size offers an attractive retail opportunity to help clients maintain their OLAPLEX results through its repairing, strengthening and hydrating benefits. bond maintenance shampoo boasts Olaplex patented technology that finds and re-links broken disulphide bonds in the hair, repairing damage while strengthening the hair structure.For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

Key benefits: - Repairs and maintains bonds within the hair - Eliminates frizz and flyaways - Reduces breakage PH Balance: 6-6. Bond Maintenance Shampoo 1000ml protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. She told me that one of the best product that will help me to recover the damage that has been caused of one of Hair Dresser and one hair saloon.Think of it as a mini-consultation with no booking required, because it’s a service we will always offer. They say it leaves their hair feeling clean and nourished, and some mention that it's amazing on over-processed hair.

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Every kind of product of Ola Plex is the best one you can use them all of them it doesn’t need to be used every day. This OLAPLEX big bottle is ideal for the busy professional hair salon, with excellent repairing, strengthening and hydrating benefits.This bond-repairing shampoo uses Olaplex’s patented technology with their hero formula Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate to help strengthen dry, brittle and damaged hair that is prone to breakage.

Made with a patented compound, it deeply penetrates strands to repair broken bonds and leave hair feeling softer, stronger, and healthier! Hair Perfector, infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building technology, is a pre-shampoo treatment that is proven to repair and strengthen hair from the inside out. They mention that its a really perfect product, helps your hair feel better and that its good value for money. The gently cleansing shampoo removes the build-up of dirt, excess oils and hair products to leave your hair feeling clean and silky soft. Bond Maintenance Shampoo, a lathering shampoo that helps to repair broken bonds for healthier locks.

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Starring a patented active ingredient that works on a molecular level, OLAPLEX formulas seek out broken bonds in the hair (which are caused by chemical, thermal and mechanical damage) and repair them, restoring compromised hair to former glory. The main active ingredient in all Olaplex shampoos, conditioners, and treatments is bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate. This hair saviour will leave your tresses feeling and looking healthier, smoother and softer with an enviable shine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop