Moral Panic

Moral Panic

RRP: £10.75
Price: £5.375
£5.375 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

JL-B: “This is a song about climate change; it was written at the time Extinction Rebellion was happening. I found the fact that it came from youth really interesting. The term ‘moral panic’ related to a lot of other stuff, but this song in particular was more about that.” If I Get High - Single by Nothing But Thieves on Apple Music". Apple Music . Retrieved 12 July 2023.

Is Everybody Going Crazy?’ and ‘Unperson’ both head the album with monumental force, each taking influence from their much earlier sound melding catchy chorus’ with distortion and reverb, all while pushing lead singer Connor Mason’s vocal range to the extreme. Netherlands Single Tip Chart – September 22, 2018". MegaCharts. 21 September 2018. Archived from the original on 21 September 2018 . Retrieved 14 September 2018. Nothing But Thieves – If You Don't Believe, It Can't Hurt You (2013, CD)". Archived from the original on 16 January 2023 . Retrieved 23 July 2021.

Nothing But Thieves on the web

Particles" did not enter the Netherlands Single Top 100 but peaked on the Netherlands Single Tip Chart at number 30. [66] Smith, Harrison (21 October 2020). "Album Review: Nothing but Thieves - Moral Panic | Gigwise". Gigwise . Retrieved 23 October 2020. Radio 1 Playlist". Archived from the original on 19 June 2015 . Retrieved 14 June 2015. [ failed verification] Real Love Song": "Official Scottish Singles Chart Top 100 – 25 September 2020". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 7 October 2020 . Retrieved 25 September 2020.

Rutherford, Kevin (16 March 2016). "Nothing but Thieves Top Alternative Songs, Extend U.K. Bands' Streak at No. 1". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media . Retrieved 17 March 2016. Richardson, Jake (22 October 2020). "Album Review: Nothing but Thieves – Moral Panic". Kerrang! . Retrieved 23 October 2020. DC: “The War on Drugs were an influence here, but with the chorus we leaned on how we sound as a band when we’re just crashing around playing songs like [2017 single] ‘Amsterdam’—Nothing But Thieves in a room.” a b "Nothing but Thieves shares new song, "Unperson" ". ABC News Radio. 28 August 2020 . Retrieved 2 September 2020. CM: “I think that’s where the lyrics actually came from, from chopping up the words. There’s a reason that I hide away in the booth when I’m recording—because I just lose my shit in the recording. That song was where I could just go mad in there.”

Lover, Please Stay (Live) - Single by Nothing But Thieves on Apple Music". Apple Music . Retrieved 12 July 2023. Ban all the Music": " "Ban all the Music" Chart Position". Official Charts Company. 23 October 2015. Archived from the original on 31 May 2019 . Retrieved 29 May 2019. All except noted: "Nothing but Thieves". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 22 May 2017 . Retrieved 6 May 2017.

Conor Mason: “The three of us have such eclectic music tastes that we create something odd each time. This song was the epitome of our melting pot. When it started, it had this T. Rex influence to it. Then we thought, ‘How do we take it as far away as possible from that?’ So you add this R&B thing into the pre-chorus, which just slips on its head, then do a pop-based chorus. We were very conscious of each section of the song having its own identity—they all have their own world.”Welcome to the DCC" did not enter the Netherlands Single Top 100 but peaked on the Netherlands Single Tip Chart at number four. [84] CM: “This could be a set ender. We saw Blur in 2015 and they ended on ‘Tender’ and it’s got that similar feel. As soon as we finished it, we were like, ‘Well, that’s the ending of whatever this is...’” Richards, Will (24 June 2020). "Nothing but Thieves announce new album 'Moral Panic' with single 'Real Love Song' ". NME Australia . Retrieved 2 September 2020. DC: “We were in Malaysia, and in that part of the world the radio’s filled with love songs and ballads. This interviewer was saying to us, ‘You don’t have that many love songs as a band…’ I was like, ‘Well, we have a few…but yeah, you’re right.’ I always thought I’d stay away from writing too many because there are so many of them. I was like, ‘OK, this is real love, away from the Hollywood type of love song…’ But it’s also a song within a song; it’s about the irony of all these songs written about something that isn’t really what it is.’”

Watch the video for 'Particles', the new single from Nothing But Thieves". NME. 7 November 2017 . Retrieved 21 August 2023.This song was a mission in walking the fine line between irony and being emotionally satisfying. It's very easy to write a cynical song which keeps the audience away with one hand, it's much more difficult to accomplish both goals. This is a song within a song. It ignores the 'Hollywood' cliche version of love songs but uses a different kind of drama. We went away and rented a house outside London for a bit to get a different writing environment which was really useful, it's definitely something we will explore more. 'This is a love song, so what?' SowingSeason (25 October 2020). "Nothing But Thieves – Moral Panic". Sputnikmusic . Retrieved 10 April 2021. On 29 October 2021, a deluxe version of the album was released comprising the 11 songs from the standard edition with the addition of the five songs from the band's Moral Panic II EP. Gemma Ross (23 October 2020). "Nothing But Thieves – Moral Panic". Clash . Retrieved 10 April 2021. Oficjalna lista sprzedaży:: OLiS - Official Retail Sales Chart". OLiS. Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry. Retrieved 5 November 2020.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop