My Life in Red and White: The Sunday Times Number One Bestselling Autobiography

My Life in Red and White: The Sunday Times Number One Bestselling Autobiography

RRP: £25.00
Price: £12.5
£12.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One commented: "Every ounce of my being is praying he launches into Gazidis, but I know my man's too classy for that.

was not losing van Persie to Manchester United, Henry or Fabregas to Barcelona, but Ashley Cole to Chelsea.As he says in an earlier chapter "It was a real vocation, a monastic life devoted to football, a life chosen with passion, perhaps also sometimes with a bit of madness and some sacrifices". In My Life in Red and White, he describes football and Arsenal as “a matter of life and death” – not once, but three times. As I was waiting to pay for my fuel, a very tall track suited individual was quickly darting towards the entrance in my direction. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial.

Facilitating the improvement of human performance through tailored man-management is a constant ambition. For such a long and decorated career, I was expecting a more substantial read filled with interesting anecdotes and lesser known incidents from beyond the touchline. Although of course with this being an autobiography it is a subjective book, he came across as a very fair man who cares passionately for the wellbeing of his players and is prepared to put in a lot of effort personally to nurture up and coming players. I believe that you focus on what is essential and social media is [only] interesting when it’s about learning. The answers, unfortunately, are either missing altogether from My Life in Red and White, or expressed in a way that is long familiar to us: the English players stopped drinking and eating Mars bars; he used to have his ups and downs with Ferguson but they get on fine now.criticism is part of every managers career but the recent blatant hate and threats faced by Wenger is completely unjustified.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop