Hugo Boss Man Boss Orange EDT Spray 100ml

Hugo Boss Man Boss Orange EDT Spray 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Because of the name, which only presents the somewhat cheaper sub-brand aimed at younger people, one could actually feel reminded of oranges, but this would then be so synthetic that it seems almost absurd. Nevertheless, the combination of indefinable fruit and warm spice with a hint of vanilla was not quite so unsympathetic to me. So I put the perfume in the back of the closet - hoping "out of sight out of mind" would do the rest.

Hugo Boss Boss Orange Aftershave for Men | 100ml | The

Boss Orange Man is quite wearable and really suits the younger target group, but older people will rub against the subliminal synthetics, which do not do justice to the high-quality impression of the bottle. Boss Orange Eau De Toilette aftershave for men is a powerful scent that embodies free, optimistic and joyful spirit of a man. I have used it sparingly and very rarely because of its fertility and my special relationship with it, as the season and the mood have to suit.

It is also the fragrance for which I have received by far the most compliments and requests, especially from strangers. The counter-test in the perfumery took place about an hour later, but made it clear that the recipe had been tinkered with over the years. This scent was so sweet and spicy at the same time, I immediately felt warm, relaxed and excited, all at once. From tailored suits to contemporary business essentials, each piece in the collection embodies high quality, rich fabrics and sharp cuts. The first of the aged but proper samples showed that Boss Orange Man exhales a warm-fruity to woody-spicy depth directly during application.

Hugo Boss Orange | Superdrug

Applies to new registrations only | Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code, Sale, Brand Sale, Outlet, Billie Eilish or Creed. It is probably very well suited as a beginner's fragrance, since one can still relatively well separate its different fragrance components and can build up emotions to it (similar to TomTomxGo's commentary). I walked 100 meters before a young woman on the sidewalk, after she had passed me, turned around and asked me if I smelled so good here.Here, when spraying on, more synthetics came to light, whereby the scent takes a similar fruity-spicy path after a short time, but in comparison to my aged sample it appeared somewhat fresher-metallic. But what seemed to have been well done at the beginning turned out to be the usual test tube brew after half an hour, which continued to flatten further and further. The small sample of this fragrance has been bobbing around in my bottling collection for more than seven years now, which has continued to grow over the years. It also perfectly suited my happy, carefree disposition and harmonized perfectly with my natural skin scent. Or I would have told you about my first time Axe Africa, which a neighbor boy threw at me while plundering his parents' bathroom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop