Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector, 75 ml Capacity

Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector, 75 ml Capacity

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And here’s a pro tip: consider getting two Haakaas so you can use them on both breasts simultaneously. It’ll speed up your milk collection game and is perfect for moms who leak more often! Features of the Silicone Ladybug 2.5 oz/75 ml (2023) The one-piece design attaches to your breast with suction and sits securely and discreetly in your bra. This suction is light and gentle to hold the product in place. It won't draw out additional milk, so it's ideal for mums who leak breast milk and want to save it without increasing their supply. Instead, milk simply drips off into the shell, making this product ideal for breastfeeding mothers who frequently end up with sore nipples.

Their ideal design makes them discreet and comfortable to wear in public without the fear of them being noticeable underneath your clothes. A milk collector is pretty much what it sounds like; a nifty little device designed to slip inside your bra, attach to your breast and catch any milk that might be leaking out. You can then pop the collector out and use or store the milk it's caught.When I use it, I get nothing out of it. The thing is, that’s not what it’s meant for. It’s not meant to be a pump. The Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector is the perfect breast pad alternative for mums who want to save every drop of leakage and letdown instead of soaking it up.

It doesn’t work for me in just catching leaks while I’m not breastfeeding. It might work for someone else who leaks during the day though. The one-piece design attaches to your breast with suction and sits securely and discreetly in your bra. This suction is light and gentle to hold the product in place. You can wear the Ladybug on the other side while you're breastfeeding to catch your letdown. You can also wear one on each breast inside your bra as you carry on with your day.LEAK PROTECTION: Our slip-proof silicone cups keep Elvie Catch secure, and helps prevents leaks while collecting up to 1 oz/30ml of milk on each side. No more wasted milk in your breast pads.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop