It is Your Honor: Crossdressing Stories

It is Your Honor: Crossdressing Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once all together I headed for the club. I was excited about being out and not at all nervous. I was even able to drive in my heels.

I woke up and just had an incredible urge to dress how I always wanted as a woman. It was so overwhelming and strong that I had no control over it, so... But perhaps the most significant impact has been the sense of community and connection I’ve found through sharing my crossdressing stories. I’ve connected with others who share similar experiences, and together, we’ve created a space of understanding and acceptance.

Featured Members

Each of my crossdressing stories has been a stepping stone on this path of personal growth. They’ve taught me about courage, resilience, and the importance of being true to oneself. They’ve shown me that our identities are not defined by societal expectations, but by who we truly are. For the first hour or so it was fantastic just to chat away. I’d never been able to do it before, and its good to talk. Then after our chat, I was shown upstairs to my beautiful B&B bedroom so that I could freshen up and then it was on to the fun part! For the next couple of days, everything was quite normal. My sister rarely bothered me and I was pretty much over the things that happened before. There is a nice Headline given to the post "Mistress Writes". I am Priya the leading women of our relationship. Things have not been so smooth in our relationship, it didn't go according to plan totally but both of us are doing our best to maintain it.

In sharing my crossdressing stories, I hope to extend that sense of community to others who may be on their own journey. We are all unique, but in our stories, we find common ground, understanding, and acceptance. Crossdressing Stories – Memorable Experiences A Tapestry of Crossdressing Stories Then, I got the pantyhose. I had never worn them before but always wanted to wear one. This was my best chance. So, slowly I put them on. I struggled to get it on because the alignment always got wrong. With quite a bit of effort, I finally got the pantyhose on. It was an intense feeling that I had never experienced before. I completely fell in love with how it felt on my legs. Lastly, I put on my mom’s heels and my feet could fit in them. It felt amazing. I said I was really sorry and I didn’t know why I wanted to but I just felt like trying. I wasn’t a kid anymore and that made me feel more embarrassed. My mom then asked me how long I have been dressing up in her clothes and I lied saying it was my first time. The good thing was she wasn’t very angry and tried to be understanding. As soon as the zipper was down, I rushed to my room to take of the dress and pantyhose. Now that is an interesting story. As a crossdresser, I know that it can be quite difficult to keep crossdressing habits hidden for too long, and a lot...

The Best Transgender Short Stories

Okay, I won’t tell them but from now on you have to do as I say.” She said. “Fine, just don’t tell them. I will do anything Jody, please.” I said hopelessly. “You better get changed now. Mom’s going to be home soon.” Jody said with a smile, knowing that I was completely under her control.

I waved my mom goodbye. The journey took us about ninety minutes, and arrived in Park Close, a cul-de-sac, with six bungalows there. It was a tranquil area, and in the countryside. I liked the closed in hedges of the lanes, we drove down, were beyond the hedges, laid open fields of grass and crops. Hours passed and I was like well I can’t hide forever, ugh!! I went downstairs my mom and sister were there and it was just about dinner time. Dinner came and went with just the usual family chitchat.

So Much To Do!

Good, now that’s like my good little brother. But there is also one other thing I want you to do.” She said. Remember the first dress I bought in a store. The embarrassment when the man on the till held it up high and shouted across to another store worker to ask the price!! Part of me though is quite thrilled when I think that people suspect. I started crossdressing at a young age. A movie I saw once about a boy who was dressed as a girl by his mother got me very curious about dressing up. One time, I secretly got dressed in one of my mother’s dress when I was 12 years old. I simply loved the sensation and my desire to feel & look feminine grew with time.

Mom:“Aunt Marilyn, is here, to ask you, if you would like to spend some of your days off work, at her home.” Did we or did we not already decide that I would wear the yellow dress tonight and you would wear the pink one. Did we or did we not.’

I was interested in crossdressing since my teenage. After moving for job I regularly used to dress as a girl on my off days. It uses to please me a lot I used to feel satisfied, it gave me immense pleasure. I always used to dream of getting married as a bride. Normal days I used to go to work but whenever I got the chance to crossdress I used to enjoy it fully. When I was about 20, came home from college for Christmas break. One day, I thought everyone would be at work all day so I went to Target and did some shopping. I still remember like it was yesterday. They were so different! Not rough or clingy like what I wore, but the smoothest, silkiest feeling, like I was wrapped in softness.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop