Spirit - Stallion Of The Cimarron [DVD]

Spirit - Stallion Of The Cimarron [DVD]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whyte, Alexandra (March 31, 2017). "Netflix, DreamWorks bring the girl power in Spirit Riding Free". Kidscreen. Archived from the original on April 1, 2017 . Retrieved March 31, 2017. Humane Society of The United States (February 25, 2003). "The Humane Society of The United States Announces Winners of The Seventeenth Annual Genesis Awards" (Press release). PR Newswire. Archived from the original on November 19, 2015 . Retrieved March 2, 2014. a b "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Box Office". BoxOfficeMojo. Archived from the original on June 6, 2011 . Retrieved June 1, 2011. No longer releases anything as last year BBC signed a deal for Spirit who trade as Dazzler to release their shows except for Doctor Who, Attenborough documentaries and some of their classic shows which all now come as just BBC. Lesley Johnson, Director of Home Entertainment, UK at BBC Studios said: “These are exciting next steps for BBC Studios Home Entertainment. We look forward to working closely with the Spirit team to continue creating the best of British TV on DVD”.

From April, Spirit Entertainment will manage BBC Studios Home Entertainment physical catalogue at retail and its manufacturing and distribution supply chain. BBC Studios retains all licensing rights and a small selection of drama titles such as Doctor Who and landmark Natural History content, including the recent Green Planet, will continue to be mastered by the BBC Studios inhouse production team. It worries me that it is probably not long we'll be completely at the mercy of broadcasters and streaming services. No getting around stuff being there one minute and gone the next, censorship, edited versions of stuff, etc. THQ (October 28, 2002). "THQ Ships Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron – Search for Homeland for Game Boy Advance and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron – Forever Free for PC" (Press release). THQ. Archived from the original on September 2, 2019 . Retrieved December 6, 2014. Puig, Claudia (May 24, 2002). "In 'Spirit,' a mustang sallies forth". USA Today. Archived from the original on December 7, 2017 . Retrieved September 11, 2017.Two video games based on the film were released on October 28, 2002, by THQ: the PC game Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron — Forever Free and the Game Boy Advance game Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron — Search for Homeland. [40] Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (U)". British Board of Film Classification. May 17, 2002. Archived from the original on August 28, 2016 . Retrieved August 27, 2016. Shortly after the movie, a book series called “Spirit of the West” was released by writer Kathleen Duey; telling the story of Spirit’s family lineage and herd.

Cheers, I'm going to go through that and have a look as I think I had a couple of their titles on my "when the pile has gone down"* list Martin, Denise (February 7, 2003). " 'Gangs,' 'Perdition' top Golden Reel nods". Variety. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016 . Retrieved March 2, 2014.Awards (6th Annual)". Online Film Critics Society. January 3, 2012. Archived from the original on April 18, 2016 . Retrieved March 2, 2014.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop