Made in India: 130 Simple, Fresh and Flavourful Recipes from One Indian Family

Made in India: 130 Simple, Fresh and Flavourful Recipes from One Indian Family

RRP: £25.00
Price: £12.5
£12.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When they start to crackle, add the ginger and chili paste, stir-fry for a couple of minutes, then add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes. Later, just heated with no pastry, the beets and feta mixture makes a tasty veg side dish or lunch dish. With a lot of recipe books I end up making one or two items, but with this I have made well over 75% of them. Simple and delicious- served as an accompaniment to the naans and roasted cauliflower from the same book - worked brilliantly, but could work with any number of Indian dishes. A fresh and accessible guide to making delicious authentic home-cooked Indian food The best Indian food is cooked (and eaten) at home.

I used a mix of bell peppers and Jimmy Nardello peppers but I would stick to bell peppers next time as the skin on the Jimmy Nardello peppers stayed quite firm, which wasn't pleasant in the curry. I halved the amount of paneer because it seemed like too much for 4 servings, and I think it turned out well. Take the stress out of planning your next dinner party with this menu of Indian recipes from Meera Sodha, including a celebratory lamb raan.Very good and easy to follow recipe for Naan - not quite as puffy and moist and chewy as the recipe I used from Aarti Paarti but people were surprised that the bread was homemade - it looked perfect. Nightshade came home with a seemingly large cauliflower, suggesting I cut it in half because it was too much for the recipe.

Turns out not only did he hate this dish like I did, but he hasn’t really been too keen on anything I’ve cooked from the book, was only trying to be polite. We ate them in a very un-Indian way, filled with sauteed chickpeas with roasted red peppers, smoked paprika, spinach, and goat cheese. I thought I had discovered the reason my salmon spinach curry was bitter, but alas, no mustard seeds were used in that one. I tried to fit as much as I could, and I rolled the dough thin to get a few extra dumplings, and I still had filling leftover. I used to dream about mum’s chicken curry at night and regularly make the 4 hour journey back home just to eat it.Added just enough water for the beans (not haricot vert) to cook properly but not enough to alter the final result. Whether you are vegetarian, want to eat more vegetables or just want to make great, modern Indian food, this is the book for you. Drooled all over the Pulses and Grains section which came with some wise tips on cooking the perfect rice. I don't have anything constructive to add except that it's perfect piled on top of the Royal Bengal fish fingers (in the same book) and napped with a little yogurt sauce, cilantro, and drops or even drizzles of hot sauce on top. The technique of rubbing the yogurt spice mixture between the skin and the breast resulted in a very moist and delicious chicken breast.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop