Hair Straightening Cream, Keratin Hair Treatment for Women, Silk and Gloss Hair Straightener Cream, Straight Styling Creme, Straight Hair Product for Curly, Frizz Hair, 60 ML (2 PCS)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hair Straightening Cream, Keratin Hair Treatment for Women, Silk and Gloss Hair Straightener Cream, Straight Styling Creme, Straight Hair Product for Curly, Frizz Hair, 60 ML (2 PCS)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I like how it keeps the hair hydrated even after using heat styling tools. It contains soy protein and keratin which helps maintain hair health and tames frizz. The effect of this hair straightening product can last anywhere between 2-6 months, it depends on your hair type and condition. For me it lasted about 4 months which was not bad at all. The ingredients in different hair straightening creams vary from brand to brand and from product to product. Some of the most common ingredients are formaldehyde and glyoxylic acids, keratin, and amino acids. They may also contain protein and oils and other natural ingredients for hydration.

It works well on all types of hair and gives you smooth, glossy, and bouncy hair. This straightening cream is mild and hence keeps your hair safe and prevents any damages. Keratin treatment" has become the term of choice for hair-smoothing processes that leave your hair frizz-free for weeks (even months). But forget about the word keratin. "It's just a marketing buzzword; it's not doing anything to smooth the hair," says cosmetic chemist Randy Schueller, editor of thebeautybrains.com. 2. There are, however, several ingredients that can smooth your hair or help it to stay smooth for weeks on end.If you have damaged or chemically treated hair, leave it on for 20-30 minutes. If you have natural, healthy hair leave it on for 30-40 minutes. Health improvement of human hair and their reshaping using recombinant keratin K31. Biotechnology Reports. 2018;20:e00288.

My hair often gets dry and this leads to breakage and damage. Also why I don’t use flat irons as much now. Yes. Most hair straightening creams are suitable for all hair types however they are generally more effective on wavy to moderately curly hair. However, you should select a product that works best for your hair type, and follow the instructions to avoid damage or side effects. Finally, I found a hair straightening cream for my coily, Afro hair! I found it perfect to be used by those with frizzy or curly hair types. Using a straightening cream is always advisable when using a hair straightener or any heat styling tool.

These types of at-home smoothing keratin treatments are beneficial for those who either don’t want or need something as intense as an in-salon keratin treatment, but they do want a little extra smoothing, says Cédric. The treatment involves using chemicals that can be damaging if not used correctly. Additionally, the treatment is not recommended for those with severely damaged or over-processed hair, as it can exacerbate existing damage.

Diet supplements and introducing weekly hair masks into your routine will have your hair looking restored,' adds Maisie Tomkins, Advocate Stylist at Josh Wood.

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. Apply agent 1 to your hair. Use the comb to distribute the solution throughout the hair. Wait for 10-15 minutes

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop