Harry Potter - Spanish: Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal: Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal - Paperback

£5.375
FREE Shipping

Harry Potter - Spanish: Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal: Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal - Paperback

RRP: £10.75
Price: £5.375
£5.375 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But definitely I should be taking e-books into account at some point… just not sure what the best way to do that is!

K. Rowling has received many other awards and honours, including France’s Legion d’Honneur, Spain’s Prince of Asturias Award and Denmark’s Hans Christian Andersen Award. Below, I’ll explain how I came to my conclusions, provide a lot of detail what kind of variations exist and tell you how you can determine what regions your own editions belong to. El verano de Harry Potter incluyó el peor cumpleaños de todos los tiempos, las inquietantes advertencias de un elfo doméstico llamado Dobby, ¡y el rescate de las garras de los Dursley gracias a su amigo Ron Weasley en un automóvil volador mágico! Similarly, translation is absolutely an art; arguably more difficult and nuanced than just writing by itself.Luego, en su undécimo cumpleaños, un gigantesco hombre con ojos como escarabajos llamado Rubeus Hagrid irrumpe con una noticia asombrosa: Harry Potter es un mago y lo esperan en el Colegio Hogwarts de Magia y Hechicería. Furthermore, the original edition of la Piedra Filosofal varies enough from all the subsequent editions, regardless of region, that I think it stands as a distinct linguistic variant in its own right. Sirius Black, asesino en serie y seguidor de Lord Voldemort, está prófugo y los rumores dicen que viene por Harry.

When she was a young teenager, her great aunt, who Rowling said "taught classics and approved of a thirst for knowledge, even of a questionable kind," gave her a very old copy of Jessica Mitford's autobiography, Hons and Rebels.

En este segundo año, de vuelta en el Colegio Hogwarts de Magia y Hechicería, Harry escucha unos extraños ecos de susurros en los pasillos vacíos, y es así como los ataques empiezan. The script book was published to mark the plays opening in 2016 and instantly topped the bestseller lists. Steve Eddy, who taught Rowling English when she first arrived, remembers her as "not exceptional" but "one of a group of girls who were bright, and quite good at English.

Books that I have in hand or have gotten photos of from other collectors are obviously have more reliable details. En las películas entendía que Harry no era muy querido por sus tíos, pero de esto fue hace años, ahora que leo el libro me dió tanta rabia, tristeza el ver cómo trataban realmente a Harry, me dió mucho sentimiento como siendo un niño lo trataban tan mal y vivía debajo de las escaleras en un pequeño cuarto de alacena, y se que el libro va más allá de esto y la fantasía es extraordinaria pero.Luego, en la festividad de Halloween, cuando el Cáliz de Fuego hace su selección, Harry se sorprende al descubrir que su nombre es uno de los que elige la copa mágica. Not because the words are hard to translate, but because the culture, the nuance, the art of language is hard to translate. I don’t actually speak Spanish, just an avid linguist that’s pretty comfortable fumbling about in other languages.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop