See, Touch, Feel: A First Sensory Book

See, Touch, Feel: A First Sensory Book

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was one of the first books I got my daughter. This is a fun book with lots of textures, color and diversity in children.

See, Touch, Feel by Roger Priddy (See, Touch, Feel) - Bookroo See, Touch, Feel by Roger Priddy (See, Touch, Feel) - Bookroo

Response: I personally would not use this book unless I was teaching maybe kindergartners. It is informative about what the senses are however there is no storyline to this book at all. I would try and find a different book that explained the senses. There's lots for toddlers to explore in See, Touch, Feel: ABC. Following on from Priddy's exciting new title See, Touch, Feel: Create, publishing in Fall 2019, this sturdy board book is specially designed to stimulate toddlers through creative pictures and help them learn first words. We got this as a gift when Bud was born and have read it with him at least once a week since and he is nearly 1 now. This book is brilliant with some high contrast images for infants, crisp and colourful shapes to engage a little one as you start to read with them and brilliant as they start to communicate and can point out bits that interest them and start to explore the textures for the,selves. I could see Bud still enjoying this even another year from now.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop