Never Never TikTok made me buy it! The Sunday Times bestselling dark romantic suspense thriller from the BookTok sensation and author of It Ends with Us and the author of The Wives (english language)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Never Never TikTok made me buy it! The Sunday Times bestselling dark romantic suspense thriller from the BookTok sensation and author of It Ends with Us and the author of The Wives (english language)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

E come ultima cosa vorrei capire il significato l’epilogo. La figlia di Charlie e Silas ha perso la memoria perché si è mollata con il ragazzo, andando contro il destino, ecc.. ma perché inserire una parte del genere? Cos’ha causato la rottura? Aveva senso lasciarci con questo interrogativo? Per me la risposta è no.

Despite the fact that this story continues to get more and more far-fetched, I found myself listening the audiobook intently. I would have liked it if it were toned down a little more, but I can't deny that I enjoyed it. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger, but it was a very exciting one (not an oh-crap-why?! one). It was a very logical stopping point but it also spun the story in a crazy cool new direction that opened up such thrilling possibilities for the next book! Really, truly... don't wait to start this series -- just dive right in! Heart-stopping and utterly captivating, the complete Never Never series, now available in one volume, will leave readers breathless and believing in the power of love.Part one started off a little slow. I wasn’t really sure what was going on I was trying to hypothesize right along with the characters. When the little twist happened at the end of part one I was super excited to see where this book was going to go. As they study their old letters to one another and journal entries, they re-discover their pure love for one another and how powerful it was. They realize that who they’ve been recently is not who they truly are or who they want to be. They also realize that Charlie is not at fault for hiding the documents as Silas’s father had previously thought, and that relationship is repaired as well. I'm really interested in what will happen next! The things we found out in the first book left me with my mouth hanging open! What's up with that Brian and Avril?! Ughhh, I want to slap Silas and Charlie, I want to know why they did those horrible things! I also want to know what's causing their memory loss! The ending left us with a big cliffhanger and I almost cried! I don't know why! I think it's because I was able to put myself in the place of the main characters and I felt what Silas was feeling in that moment with the letters, I was so confused and worried and with a hole in my heart! As the two sort through these difficult matters while simultaneously trying to sort through their feelings for one another, things become a bit clearer as to what their futures hold. Perhaps because this story was largely written as one of Hoover’s earlier books, or perhaps because Tarryn Fisher co-wrote it, it should be noted that this is not a typical Colleen Hoover book. The fast-paced, spicy romance that made Hoover the viral sensation we know and love is not featured in this novel.

I'm only giving this 4 stars because it was TOO short to feel like an actual book! I really think this would had worked PERFECTLY as a standalone! But aside from that, I FREAKING LOVED IT! The characters were awesome, specially Silas, I'm in love with him already. Also Landon, he's a sweetheart <3. I did like the main characters very much and felt their emotion was raw and that their connection was very real, and for that I commend Hoover and Fisher for their excellent description. To my disappointment this is a pretty short story that left me still not sure where the story is going and what the future holds for Silas and Charlie. the story doesnt feel like it was written by either author and then im just confused. lol. with this story, im finding myself in the last scenario. im confused, i have no idea what either author was thinking when they wrote this or why they both approved of it (especially part three), but wow. this is pretty meh. not great, not horrible. just pretty mediocre. and i have a hard time believing either author is okay with mediocrity.Terza parte: Confusa, turbata, scombussolata. Ne sono rimasta insoddisfatta e mi sono ritrovata a fine libro con tantissime domande ma troppe poche risposte. Ci sono rimasta male, ma non posso spingermi oltre per evitare spoiler.

This book is for you if… you enjoy young adult fantasy with a lot of bitter-sweet romance, a cute male main character and a strong lead heroine. This book may be for you even if you didn't appreciate other Colleen Hoover books. I’m invested enough to want to know how this mess ends… but the last installment better be really the last or else I may change my opinion. Never Never" by Hoover & Fisher collaboration is a suspenseful and captivating novel that keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. The concept is unique enough to pique your interest from the beginning. The story follows the lives of two high school students, Charlie and Silas, who wake up one day with no memory of who they are or how they got there. As they work together to uncover the truth behind their missing memories, they begin to realize that their lives are much more intertwined than they ever could have imagined. Part 3 of Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher concludes with Silas and Charlie realizing that the common factor that causes them to lose their memories is not loving the other person.

Games

What I found interesting about Part 2 is that the main characters are losing their memories for the second time, but the supporting characters are still in the current time. This means that to the other characters, Silas in particular appears mentally unstable. He forgets how to play football… twice. He forgets his name… twice. He’s meeting his younger brother… twice. To the outside world, however, this is just making Silas look more and more unhinged. They begin to put some pieces together simply by interacting with various people: They learn that they are a couple, that their families seem to have some bad blood, and that they each have one sibling. Part 3 certainly ties up the loose ends established for the reader in Part 1 and 2, but I also felt the ending was a bit anticlimactic. What had the potential to be a true thriller/mystery did not live up to the hype for me personally. Il genere di questo libro è un po’ un misto tra Thriller, Suspense e Mistery. (con Romance). Inoltre la storia si divide in tre parti e i pov sono alternati. If you thought that the first book was unbelievable, Part Two takes it to another level. The "amnesia" that these two seem to be experiencing keeps getting stranger and stranger. I won't spoil it for you, but I will say that the "amnesia" storyline was unrealistic enough in the first place. It didn't need to be made more so.

Cheating: Well, they technically cheated on each other in the past. But neither of them remember doing it or why. And they both become pretty despised with themselves when they find out. Seconda parte: Continuavo a ripetere di continuo nella mia mente “bello, originale, intrigante, scioccante, sto leggendo una genialata.” My first impression of this novel broken in three was of amazement. Charlize or rather Charlie and Silas have no idea who they or their families are, nor do they have a clue what happened to them to cause this. Through a series of events, they both realize they're in the same boat and try to figure out what the hell is going on and why they're in this situation. Attempting to both solve the mystery of their memory loss and keep anyone from realizing it's occurred would be daunting enough, but they also must navigate the social travails of high school, family life, and the fact that there's bad blood between Silas and Charlie's fathers. Per prima cosa vorrei sapere perché Silas aveva della terra e del sangue nel letto la sera prima di perdere la memoria.

Toys

I want to feel that again. I want to remember what it feels like to love someone like that. And not just anyone. I want to know what it feels like to love Charlie.” Hoover and Fisher have combined their unique talents to deliver a deliciously twisted tale of deceit, love and friendship that keeps you guessing long after the heart-stopping end. Il problema è dovuto agli ENORMI buchi di trama e non sto parlando di piccoli dettagli ma di parti importanti.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop