Chasing Daisy: Paige Toon

Chasing Daisy: Paige Toon

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They went to another country, had a race, Will and Luis fought more or less, and Daisy faffed around.

One of the qualities of Paige's writing is that characters are interlinked throughout her books -I discovered this after falling in love with Chasing Daisy and promptly devouring her other books that I could get my hands on.I really liked the prologue and the first few chapters featuring Daisy and Luis; I was ready for a fun, feisty rollercoaster til they got their HEA but then the bulk of the book went on to be about Daisy's relationship with Luis' team mate, Will.

Daisy develops a relationship with Will, a driver with the team, which is easy to sink into allowing the reader to fall for him too.Life is complicated, humans are complicated we make mistakes, we fall for people we shouldn’t, this draws you in to the characters lives. I really enjoyed the story which was the only reason I kept listening as I'm sorry to say the narrator was terrible. For example, at the beginning of the book the main character mentions that one of the drivers has never won a race before but when they’re in Monaco later on in the book, she asks him if he’s ever won there before which just didn’t make any sense. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Item despatched quickly and as described, but damaged in transit due to plastic wrap packaging being inadequate protection. I have never heard an American friend say something like "back home in America I fancy lying back on the sofa and watching the telly", NEVER!THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR Escape to the summer and feel the warmth of Paige Toon's storytelling Daisy has been dumped, unceremoniously jilted.

I’m putting this book in my abandoned shelf and maybe I’ll continue reading it in the future (not) But I'm sure it’s a safe guess that Daisy would end up with Luis. It could've been simple like that and then I would have finished the book with a smile on my face and never would I think, "Well this book just got stupid. Chasing Daisy is a book you can’t predict, you think the story is going in one direction and it swerves taking you in a completely different direction, keeping you on the edge of your seat, needing to reading more to find out the final destination. I can't comment about Luis, from the 150 pages or so I read, his sole purpose of existence is to be the bad guy. He was quite sweet, attractive and dedicated to his career but I found him a little on the boring side particularly compared to Luis.Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition. she’s the front of house girl who falls in love with Will Trust a racing driver when he comes to her rescue, though like all love stories there’s a twist he’s taken, he’s with his childhood sweetheart. Full of living-in-the-moment and what-might-have-been contrasts, this tender read pulls at the heart strings’ FABULOUS --This text refers to the paperback edition. But even her closest friend and confidante on the circuit, Holly, cannot stop her falling in love too quickly, with a man who is prepared to risk his life - and his heart - for the sake of his career. I prefer shorter ones but if the story is good then long is okay cause I don't feel like it's dragging.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop