Waffle the Wonder Dog 539 3401 Soft Toy with Sound, Brown

Waffle the Wonder Dog 539 3401 Soft Toy with Sound, Brown

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Annab 'I was really pleased with the quality and size of the Labradoodle, which came in a kennel shaped cardboard box. I think my niece will be delighted.!!' Beccawoo1 'Bought this for my daughter she loves soft cute and fluffy toys this was ideal!! She loved it!!' The next step for us is to look at the products in the Teddy bears and soft toys category. In this category we found 274 product at Argos. Laura 'I bought this teddy along with the dinosaur rainbow outfit. The cutest toy Ive ever bought, it is for my god daughter, but i want one myself!! such aa great present at such a great price' The price of a product is another really good indicator of the quality because, as you’ll already know, you often get what you pay for. In the pricing section shortly you’ll see how the price of Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy compares to all of the other Teddy bears and soft toys available from our recommended retailer, Argos.

MissCc 'Wow how soft is this dog, my daughter thinks it's Waffle off CBeebies, a really nice dog teddy for any child' So the first step is to look at the price of Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy. Here we run a search to find the price of products that we review. If it’s a product offered by lots of retailers then we get you the best price. If it’s only offered by one retailer then we find you the latest price. You can’t beat a video review. As we mentioned earlier, one of the downsides to buying online is the inability to actually see and test the product. This is where videos can really help to bridge the gap and give you an almost just as good alternative. The video below has been found by searching for Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy on YouTube. Lilli 'Lovely stuffed toy, very cute and comes in a sweet gift box. Bought for a 2 year old who adores it.'Based on that price, when we compare it to the other options available, we’ve given it a price score of 8.2 out of 10. Teddy bears and soft toys category average cost After that, we worked out how many products were more expensive or cheaper. From the 274 products, 125 cost more and 133 cost less than Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy. Prices from Waffle the Wonder Dog The first factor that you can look at is the brand. Often we can get a really good understanding of the quality of toys and other gadgets by just looking at the brand. There are some brands that are really well known for great quality, whilst others might be better known for value.(and some are known to be poor in both areas).

The point here though is that you can get a good idea of the quality of a product by the number and type of features that are available on the product. So take the time to look at the features listed for Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy and it will help guide you on the quality. Chell 'This is such a cute plush toy , great size and so soft . My daughter is so happy with it . Would highly recommend' As we mentioned earlier, the brand you choose is quite a personal thing. We each have our own views on which brands are best suited for our needs and that goes for anything we’re buying. Even toys, gadgets, games and Teddy bears and soft toys.

Overview

Waffle the Wonder Dog is the story of an adorable lost puppy that makes a big impact on his new family and cant help but cause trouble. Super soft and huggable, kids will love this gorgeous, fluffy Waffle. Press Waffles left paw to activate some of his favourite sounds from the show and even hear part of the catchy theme tune. Sing along to Waffle Doggie, such a clever dog; and join in the fun; Made is super soft fabric. Great for hugs. Please note batteries are non- replaceable and non- rechargeable. Size H25, W15, D12cm. For ages 10 months and over. WARNING(S): Only for domestic use. Now we’re moving on to look at how much you can expect to pay for products from Waffle the Wonder Dog.

Next up is the material. Take a look at what Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy is made from. Often you can spot the quality of the product based on the materials used to make it, with some obvious signs of a cheaper product with certain types of material. With some toys this will be more important than others. So you’ll already have a good idea of whether the material is actually a big deal or not when buying Teddy bears and soft toys. Based on that price, when we compare it to the other options available, we’ve given it a price score of 9.8 out of 10. Teddy bears and soft toys category average cost So let’s dive into a bit more specific detail on Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy, starting with the price. Sam 'Bought this for my daughter for Christmas, i got it out to have a look. And I love it. So soooo soft, both to touch and squish wise. I like that you can remove it's collar and bandana. I wonder if its fur will come out when she brushes it though as I have bought the special care set to go with it. Only thing is it would have been better if they hadn't already named it on the collar as I doubt she'll want to call it cookie. Will probably be waffle. After waffle dog on CBeebies lol.' Angie 'So soft Comes in a box like a real pet Says it's for 3 years plus but it's just a soft plush'Longtallsal 'A gift bought for Xmas for my son, but sure he will be adored, played with and loved. He is mad in the CBeebies dog - Waffle and read a good likeness. Also bought the little monster suit for him, so cute' Lili 'Was unable to get waffle dog, which my daughter wants. But she is very happy with this one and even calls it waffle' After that, we worked out how many products were more expensive or cheaper. From the 274 products, 80 cost more and 165 cost less than Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy. Prices from Waffle The Wonder Dog Some brands are better known for delivering great quality, and as you’re on our Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy review you’re probably already well aware of how good quality Waffle The Wonder Dog Teddy bears and soft toys are.

Roni 'I have bought this for Christmas for my daughter as she loves waffle the wonder dog and this looks so much like him. I so can't wait for Christmas morning to see her face.' Thank you for reading our Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy review tips and guidance. As we mentioned earlier, if you do go on to buy one of these products mentioned, please do drop us a comment as it will be great help to other customers like you. Rach 'Perfect little fur baby for my granddaughter . She loves it so much and hasnt put it down yet. Very well made and of very good quality to.'So the first step is to look at the price of Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy. Here we run a search to find the price of products that we review. If it’s a product offered by lots of retailers then we get you the best price. If it’s only offered by one retailer then we find you the latest price. Next up is the material. Take a look at what Walkies with Waffle the Wonder Dog Soft Toy is made from. Often you can spot the quality of the product based on the materials used to make it, with some obvious signs of a cheaper product with certain types of material. With some toys this will be more important than others. So you’ll already have a good idea of whether the material is actually a big deal or not when buying Teddy bears and soft toys.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop