Car Jump Starter, TOPDON JS2000 Jump Starter Power Bank 2000A/12V Lithium Battery Jumper (up to 8.0L Gasoline or 6.0L Diesel), Car Battery Booster Jump Starter, USB Fast Charging, LED Flashlight

£116.94
FREE Shipping

Car Jump Starter, TOPDON JS2000 Jump Starter Power Bank 2000A/12V Lithium Battery Jumper (up to 8.0L Gasoline or 6.0L Diesel), Car Battery Booster Jump Starter, USB Fast Charging, LED Flashlight

RRP: £233.88
Price: £116.94
£116.94 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The clamps on this thing are made up of plastic but don’t feel cheap or flex too much. The plastic clamps are the same as TrekPow. Our team members have spent day after day researching and testing the top-rated jump starters on the market. Consider the following criteria to find the best jump starter for your vehicle. Buying A Jump Starter: Expert Tips This jump starter is built solid and has a nice weight to it. 4 LEDs indicate the remaining charge on the jump starter. Clamps on this unit are made from plastic. In my testing, the clamps proved to be stronger than I expected. I love the new X series jump starters from NOCO, so I just had to mention my favorite one here. The one above is good enough, especially if you’re on a budget, but if you’re looking for even better and you’re willing to spend a bit more, this is the one.

More powerful jump starters are safe to use on smaller engines because the jump starter is only going to provide the necessary current that is needed when jump-starting a vehicle.This 1200A device jump-starts batteries within 1 to 2 seconds. It can even provide up to 25 jumps on a single charge. I made this fun infographic to explain the terminology used by jump-starter manufacturers to sell their products. What makes the best jump starters? After testing all of the jump starters from different manufacturers, I have come to know that price and size don’t indicate the power output and performance of a jump starter.

It’s big and I treat it like a jump starter and nothing more (that’s what my mind tells me). But that flashlight is bright and can be quite useful in some situations. This jump starter also has the reverse polarity alarm so it’s really difficult for you to mess up here. TOPDON’s DIY Tools are designed to provide the best diagnostic experience for DIY users as well as professional technicians. These jump starters don’t work and I have also found that the customer support is not there in case anything goes wrong. I would not recommend you buy these jump starters. Stanley FatMaxI continued my testing on a 6L diesel engine (with a weak battery), and this jump starter started the vehicle just fine. So, now I removed the weak battery to simulate a completely dead battery and did my test again. The battery life on this jump starter is also really good too and you can easily give 20 jump starts on completely dead cars. It has a nice work light, but I never found any use for it mainly because of the size of the jump starter. The USB-C port on the jump starter delivers power according to the PD standards and can charge your USB-C devices like modern laptops or smartphones at the fastest possible speeds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop