Nutella &Go! Hazelnut Snack Kit, Bulk Chocolate Gift, Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and Breadsticks, Pack of 12 x 48g

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nutella &Go! Hazelnut Snack Kit, Bulk Chocolate Gift, Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and Breadsticks, Pack of 12 x 48g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Remember that dough I said you’d be saving from the crust? It gets crumbled and sprinkled on top of the Nutella. And then the bars are baked. Place each ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then set in the fridge until you are ready to dip, or at least 30 minutes.

These bars freeze well. Just store them in a well-sealed container and keep layers separated by parchment or wax paper. Freeze for up to one month. Use Stale Bread. For the best results, you’ll want to use bread that is at least a day old. Stale bread loses moisture, meaning it absorbs the liquid more easily.If you love breakfast and traditional French toast you are going to love these mouthwatering Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups. They are bursting with flavor and are so much fun to eat.They are portable too like these Baked Cinnamon French Toast Muffinsmaking them the perfect treat to serve at brunch parties. After baking the crust, a good amount of Nutella is spread on top. Doesn’t that look like something you could dive into and swim around in?

Chocolate: For even more chocolate goodness, add chocolate shavings or dark chocolate chips to the Nutella spread or drizzle chocolate over the top once done baking. MORE FUN DESSERT RECIPES Rainbow Cupcakes with Vanilla Cloud Frosting Cake Balls (Cake Truffles) Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Confetti Squares You’ll need a 9×13-inch pan. I like to use my metal pan instead of a pyrex because the pyrex produces more rounded edges, and I don’t like that when I’m making bars. You can use either pan though- they both work. You’ll be making a simple shortbread crust- pressing it into the bottom of the pan, and you’ll save part of the crust dough for the end of the recipe. In the meantime, melt the choclate by adding it to a mivrowave safe bowl. Add the shortening and then microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals, and repeating until the chocolate is smooth and melted.Cool and store . Once you are finished dipping, set the sheet tray in the fridge until the chocolate is completely set, then transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool place. Enjoy!

Don’t Oversoak the Bread. Unlike overnight French toast casserole, you want to soak the bread just long enough to completely coat it with the mixture. Otherwise, it will absorb too much and turn out soggy! They come out of the oven in one big shortbread blob with a creamy Nutella center. Powdered sugar is sprinkled on top. And then they’re cut into bars. The longer they sit, the Nutella firms up and isn’t as gooey as you see here. Essentially, this Nutella stuffed French toasted recipe is regular French toast that is stuffed full of Nutella spread, sliced into strips, and cooked in the air fryer until the outside is golden and crisp. Then, they’re dusted in a sweet cinnamon sugar coating. We love this recipe, because there’s no need to spend hours waiting for your French toast to soak or to dirty up a million pans. All you need are a couple of shallow bowls and an air fryer, and you’re ready to go!This pastry twists recipe is so versatile and could be served as an appetizer for your next party, an on the go breakfast, added to your brunch spread or paired with a scoop of ice cream for dessert. So many delicious ways to enjoy them!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop