Secrets In Blood: A British Murder Mystery (The Wild Fens Murder Mystery Series Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Secrets In Blood: A British Murder Mystery (The Wild Fens Murder Mystery Series Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Following a devastating encounter with a serial killer, Detective Inspector Freya Bloom is left mentally scarred. After a six-month sabbatical, and no desire to return to the bustling London streets, she accepts a position in rural Lincolnshire in search of a slower pace of life.

Secret Codes – Bunker, Vault, and Subway Bloodtide Secret Codes – Bunker, Vault, and Subway

But this is where I stand. Let's start with the most glaring one. The male savior complex, and its cliché story line. This might surprise you, but not every woman needs "saving". Whether they're going through a hard time or not. Especially not when the "saving" is driven by whatever the writer was referring to as "schoolboy desires" (or something similar). The Wild Fens mysteries are new to me. This book was described as a thriller - it is by no means a thriller (thank goodness) but a readable mystery/detective story that captured my imagination and kept reading until the end (completed within the day!). The ending was a sweet one, yet kept the door open for more books in this series. Which I’m glad to hear! I’m certainly not done with reading this series yet! I can’t wait to begin reading the next one! After years of torture, he's ready to give up hope. Until he meets his torturer’s beautiful daughter.It is immensely satisfying to watch a crime drama knowing you’re in a safe pair of hands. The experience is rarer than you may think. There are plenty of shows that have fun with being twisty and turny, but end up as a cheap thrill ride, falling apart when they have to bring it all together. Blood spun its plates skilfully the first time around, and looks likely to do it again. Now we know that Jim did kill his wife, but with her say-so, it finds a new mystery in his return home after a long absence. Although he isn’t in prison, neither is he in possession of his medical licence, and he finds himself grafting for food and board on the farm where Fiona’s husband, Paul, works. Bonus: For finding all 10 Secrets you get Supply Points, which you use to buy Cards to improve characters.

Secrets in Blood | Patricia D. Eddy – Author

Not quite making as much progress as you’d like in Wall Smash Simulator? Little strapped for cash? Well, that’s where our Wall Smash Simulator codes list comes into play. In this guide, we’ve rounded up the latest codes that you can … The Pentecost & Parker series “takes gritty 40s noir, shakes it up, gives it a charming twist, and serves it up with unforgettable style” (Deanna Raybourn, author of the Veronica Speedwell Mysteries). From the author of Fortune Favors the Dead and Murder Under Her Skin. This one is certainly the most difficult to find in the game, and even its location is very confusing to figure out, so focus on this more than defeating the creature as you can leave the game once you've found the Golden Statue. Sergeant Ben Savages character was amazingly well written too, I think it’s a testament to the writing that despite never seeing his family and only having (I believe) two instances of his home being described to us we know it so well. It really helped me feel a connection to the character. Razor-sharp style, tons of flair, a snappy sense of humor, and all the most satisfying elements of a really good noir novel.”Note: Currently the related achievements / trophies are only obtainable in online Co-op Mode. You can’t get them yet in Solo Mode, but the developers are working on a future patch to fix this.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop