Earth Friendly Products Ecos Lavender Laundry Detergent 3.0 Litre.

£22
FREE Shipping

RRP: £44.00
Price: £22
£22 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From our eco-conscious laundry sheets to our bestselling liquid laundry detergents, our products are made with safer ingredients for a safer home – all while using advanced cleaning science to eliminate unpleasant odors, blast away stains, and leave laundry fresh and clean. While our laundry definitely smelled and looked clean coming out of the machine, the scent didn’t linger as much as some of the other ones we tried. Each sheet weighs between 2-3g and is designed to make your laundry routine effective and environmentally conscious.

I am also very interested in "natural" products, so the fact that this fits both bills is an added bonus. If you care about the environment but are also faced with a mountain of grubby laundry, our winning bio detergent saves you from having to compromise. I purchased the Ecos Magnolia and Lily scent laundry detergent from Costco about 2 weeks ago, in an effort to switch over to a more environmentally friendly soap with less damaging chemicals. The full list of ingredients is as follows: Organic Dodecyl Salt, Palm-Free Decyl Glucoside, Water, Coconut Oil Derivative (Cocoamidopropyl Betaine), Glycerol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trisodium Citrate, Parfums.The combination of this laundry liquid's premium blend of ingredients and unique formula produce a detergent that is not only powerful and competent at removing stains, but also gentle and kind on skin and fabric. It's hard to get the ring around the collar out my shirts but with just one washing with Ecos my shirts collars are clean. From cashmere and wool detergent, to, silk and delicates, sports, and everyday liquid detergents, all are made from natural ingredients, plastic-free, palm-oil free, and made in Britain.

It’s unclear whether to dispense it into the drum or drawer and the seal in the lid looks like it should be removed, which breaks the dosing function. These materials are less damaging to ecosystems and aquatic life because they are made from renewable resources.Manufacturers don’t need to aim for accuracy on the ingredients front, which places us consumers at a disadvantage. Introducing plant-based Laundry Detergent Sheets, made in the UK, with the utmost care for your clothes and the environment. The formula is hypoallergenic and certified by independent dermatologists, so, if you have sensitive skin or allergies, this might be a good option.

We were impressed by how well it could tackle the smell of post-match hockey clothes, without leaving a trace.The ingredients used to foumulate our detergent sheets are all plant-based and our fragrances are crafted using essential oils so your washing looks and smells great. Heidi has shared some proactive steps she's taking when she uses this green detergent, because of the complaints some other readers have shared about its effectiveness. The agency certifies products, including household cleaners, that meet their criteria for human and environmental safety. Although I thought this liquid laundry detergent eco product was good, I’m just one person, so I decided to go looking online to find some other people’s opinions on this eco friendly clothes detergent. While I have factored in the parent company, this list also focuses on the sustainability of the products after analysing ingredients, packaging and refillable schemes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop