OMFMF Womens Body Harness Lingerie Black Elastic Strap Bra Sexy Tops Cage Bondage Belt

£17.69
FREE Shipping

OMFMF Womens Body Harness Lingerie Black Elastic Strap Bra Sexy Tops Cage Bondage Belt

RRP: £35.38
Price: £17.69
£17.69 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Introducing our Leather Sexy Harness Bondage Bra, a tantalizing piece that combines boldness and allure for an unforgettable look. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Featuring a seductive black color and adorned with silver rings, this harness bra exudes an air of mystique and sophistication.

We’re excited to introduce our new resale marketplace to bring pre-owned items back to life by keeping them out of the landfill and finding them a new home. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Embrace your inner desires and let your imagination run wild as you embark on an unforgettable journey of sensuality and self-discovery. Its intricate design and craftsmanship accentuate your curves, enhancing your natural beauty and empowering you to take control of your desires. The elaborately designed underwired bra has an eye-catching design with adjustable straps and decorative rings in the cleavage area. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This elegant black set is made up of a bra, a string with suspender straps, two satin ribbons and a choker with a chain – it's not just suitable for bondage beginners.

Our extensive style and size guide has been carefully developed to help you to find your perfect fit, but if you need additional assistance please contact us for tailored fit and style advice. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.I followed the sizing chart and went with a M (B cup, 36” underbust), it fits perfect, although on the tight side for the band (I went with the smaller end of my sizing though so the cups wouldn’t be too big.

No directions took me an hour to unwrap the whole thing and it is not flattering to a little fuller woman. The one-size-fits-all design ensures that this bondage bra can be enjoyed by individuals of various body types and sizes.New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Club Party Dance Festival Rave Wear,Excellent for cosplay or Halloween , night club or casual daily wear. Note: Featured padlocks are not included, but we recommend using the Baby Nickel Plated Padlocks with this item. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks (All measurement in cm and please note: 1cm=0. Was a little concerned about the XS being TOO XS after reading reviews but took a chance as I’m pretty darn petite.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop