eXtremeRate Soft Touch Grip White Joy con Handheld Controller Housing with Full Set Buttons, DIY Replacement Shell Case for Nintendo Switch Joycon & Switch OLED Joy con Console Shell NOT Included

£9.9
FREE Shipping

eXtremeRate Soft Touch Grip White Joy con Handheld Controller Housing with Full Set Buttons, DIY Replacement Shell Case for Nintendo Switch Joycon & Switch OLED Joy con Console Shell NOT Included

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I like those colours, especially the purple and green. Kinda resembles blueberry and pear ice cream

Just curious how solid others’ JoyCons are on their OLED Switches. I saw a post saying the new ones feature all the improvements, but having only just unboxed mine, the right JoyCon is definitely still wobbly. Nothing as bad as my OG, but still not as solid as I’d like, or even the same as the left JoyCon, which is super solid. Whenever you play you will get the best look with the Nintendo custom joycons we have available. Giving you the quality and colour that you really want on your Nintendo Switch. So that you can choose how you want your Switch to look. Whether you are at home or travelling from place to place, our Switch custom joycons will give you the best gameplay experience. So, if I were to exchange it, are the odds good that I’ll get both JoyCons as solid as the left one, or am I just as likely to have both wobble a bit.

Shop Nintendo

Seriously Nintendo is leaving money on the table. I am addicted to buying Joy-Cons and I know I am not alone. I already own 3 sets and have a 4th on the way that will have a d pad put in. If Nintendo would give me the option to buy various styles and color of Joy-Cons I would, but as it stands I will just have to find someone willing to modify mine on the cheap like I have been. A little upset regarding the build quality of the switch OLED joycons wondering if people have similar experiences Released to coincide with the launch of the wonderful Super Mario Odyssey, these red Joy-Con are a great choice for those who wish neon colours were left in the '90s along with dungarees and bum-bags. These red Joy-Con are stylish and yet understated, a perfect choice for someone who wants to express themselves without drawing too much unwanted attention from paparazzi. Got the Grey with my switch, ended up buying the Super Mario Party Bundle for this Christmas for the Neon Green and Neon Yellow Joy-cons! If you're looking for an excuse to add even more Joy-Con colours to your Switch collection, you'll be pleased to know Nintendo has today announced another two sets.

JoyConverters - Mount JoyCons to iPad and Surface Pro tablets for Portable Gaming - Geforce Now - Xbox Cloud I've had my joy cons since one week after launch. Just a month ago one stopped responding. Sent it to Nintendo, they couldn't fix it, but replaced it for less than price of two joy cons. So, I am very happy with that. While I would love to buy more colors, I do use the pro coontroller most, so why? The massive gripe that I currently have, is that the joycons wobble when connected to the switch in handheld mode. (And I use handheld mode 99% of the time)Such a shame the Purple and Pink are both for the same side, the Mrs would have loved a set with those 2 colours. They need to just make a JoyCon2.0. The current ones only work for like 2 months then its drift city. These are awesome. Too bad I despise the joy cons and refuse to play anything unless it’s with a pro controller or Hori split pad. I got my switch with the animal crossing joy cons and I really like those, HOWEVER, I also bought a separate pair of blue and red controllers so I could play multiplayer and the blue one drifts 🥲

Joy-Con controllers boast an accelerometer and gyro sensor, making independent right motion control possible Joy-con break so easily, my first two pairs started drifting to the point where they were unusable after only seven months. I have two new pairs now and I'm barely using them cause of how fragile they are. I like the joy-con but It's a issue when your controllers break so easily that you don't want to use them for what they're made for. It also dosen't help that they're really expensive. On one hand, the tablet itself feels like it's a great build quality and the screen looks fantastic. The Splatoon 2 joycons are the only ones I didn't like to be honest, I wasn't a fan of the original blue and red controller but the pink and green was just especially off-putting for me.Hell, I will even quit my job and come work for you, so I can be the one to pair everyone's mix & match wishes with their newly bought console.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop