PUMA Women's Proadapt Alphacat Golf Shoe

PUMA Women's Proadapt Alphacat Golf Shoe

RRP: £78.88
Price: £39.44
£39.44 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No matter where you are in the world or what time of the year you are there, you'll see golfers teeing it up wearing spikeless shoes. I've been able to test the Alphacat Leather in dry and wet conditions on the golf course and can report that the spikeless outsole . The level of grip was sufficient, even when testing during an unforeseen rain shower (our feet stayed dry too), and there’s a good level of stability on offer. From a comfort perspective, the Alphacat Leather outperforms the original shoe and lots of other spikeless shoes on the market for that matter.

The new Alphacat reminded me a lot of the Pwradapt Caged shoe that I tested last year, albeit as a spikeless model which was a little more lightweight and this made walking 18 holes very straightforward. The new technology allows the shoe to move with your foot while still providing a strong level of support.The best golf shoes above are split into spiked (or cleated) and spikeless designs and there are pros and cons of each. They are ideal for all-day use in the summer, for example on a golf holiday you could just stick them on in the morning and wear them all the way through the day without any issues.

If you have a particularly wide or narrow foot then you may find that this doesn't give you the easy locked-in feel that you want though, so I'd recommend trying them on first if you've not already got a pair of shoes like this. At the end of the day the PROADAPT ALPHACAT gives golfers a shoe that they can feel confident in while looking great and performing at their best.Even though the course quickly turned into a muddy slurry, I was confident that I could swing without slipping or sliding. The patterned effect on the EXO Shell mesh upper was reminiscent of the Under Armour Spieth shoes in previous years, and the addition of the pattern was a good decision as I think the shoes might have looked and felt a little cheap if they were just all white.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop