John Wick/4k Ultra Hd [Blu-ray]

John Wick/4k Ultra Hd [Blu-ray]

RRP: £32.79
Price: £16.395
£16.395 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Making A Killing (HD, 6:25) – Set design, layout and choreography to use the environment during the action is the focus of this one. Killing At The Speed of Traffic (HD, 10 Mins.) - This examines how that big fight scene in traffic was filmed and executed. Suit Up / Shoot Up (HD, 5:41) – This one looks at the costume designs in the film. How they make them practical and the inspirations that bring them together. look that's apparent, especially in the sky, something that wasn't as apparent in the 1080p Blu-ray version. Overall, though, this is a great looking

Additional 4K Blu-ray audio options: English Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Audio, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio The Psychology of a Killer (HD, 5 Mins.) - The cast and crew examine the anti-hero elements throughout each character of the franchise. Of course, none of that could fix the problem that everyone lost sight of the fact that it was all about the dog. A brutal mass murderer who used to work for the Russian mafia is hardly the most sympathetic of protagonists, but the dog at least offered something with which most audiences could empathize. Never forget: it was all about the dog.Low Frequency Extension: The subwoofer hits in all kinds of degrees with precise impact on horse clip clopping, explosions, punches, gunshots, stabbing, glass shattering, doors slamming and more. Flesh Tones: Skin tones are natural and consistent throughout (give or take strong usage of filters). Facial features and textures are clear as day from any given distance in the frame. Height: From above you get lots of bullets whizzing, debris flying, people going over the camera and plenty more. It has a nice, good, loud volume to it as well.

Audio Format(s): English Dolby Atmos, English Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital Video Disclaimer: Screen captures used in the review are from the standard Blu-ray disc, not the 4K UHD Blu-ray disc. A Shot in the Dark (HD, 5:43) – This featurette covers the nighttime shooting of the series and how they make it work both in front of and behind the camera for everyone.Like most of the other titles listed above, I also realized I needed to see the film a second time to see if I still felt the same about the movie. I had discussed the film with another reviewer whose opinion is usually right on the button with movies. He had graded it, however, a star lower than I would have, expressing a problem with the change in attitude near the end with the head of the Russian mafia in New York City, Viggo Tarasov (as played by Michael Nyqvist). Color Reproduction: This film is a blast of beautiful colors that are well saturated throughout. You’ve got strong blues, reds, purples, yellows and more that just pop. Neon signage, fire, lights and more really get an added buzz with the HDR glow. Note: The included screenshots are sourced from a 1080p Blu-ray disc. Watch for 4K screenshots at a later date. In Honor of the Dead (HD, 5:23) – In this one, Chad Stahelski shares the influential films he homages throughout the fourth film.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop