24 Days of Hot Sauce - Chilli Lovers Advent Calendar

24 Days of Hot Sauce - Chilli Lovers Advent Calendar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have not included any calendars with a “may contain gluten/wheat” warning, as in my opinion these do not count as being safely gluten free for coeliacs like me. Percy is back in festive form with a milk chocolate shape every day and a bag of sweets for Christmas day.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The Nomo advent calendar is available supermarkets this year and I hear very good things about their dairy free chocolate. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Packed with gluten and dairy free jelly beans, you get a different flavour each day and a surprise bag on Christmas eve. An assortment of Swiss milk chocolates, Swiss chocolates, Swiss white chocolates and Swiss milk chocolates with salted caramelized almonds each with honey and almond nougat.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). My wife bought me this as a treat - I love hot sauces, chilli and christmas, so why not combine all three?

Gluten free oat milk chocolates behind each door, in various flavours including gingerbread, white and salted caramel.

Doing exactly what it says on the tin, this genre of Advent calendar comprises selections of booze designed to be enjoyed day by day in the lead up to Christmas (or, alternatively, chained one after the other on the day it gets delivered). It comes in amazing flavours such as speculoos chocolate orange and banoffee pie and is completely gluten free. Fantastic dairy free chocolate, which I really enjoyed when I tried it in 2019, as it is very smooth with a lovely flavour.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop