Shatter Me Series 7 Books Collection Set By Tahereh Mafi (Ignite Me, Find Me, Unravel Me, Unite Me, Restore Me, Defy Me, Shatter Me)

£13.995
FREE Shipping

Shatter Me Series 7 Books Collection Set By Tahereh Mafi (Ignite Me, Find Me, Unravel Me, Unite Me, Restore Me, Defy Me, Shatter Me)

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To be honest, the Shatter Me series is one of the best series I have read in a while. The characters, twists, plot, and storyline are all up to mark, but the way Tahereh Mafi describes every single minute of detail is what fascinates me the most. This allows you to see what Warner is thinking since Shatter Me is told from Juliette’s point of view. It also serves as an interlude between novels since the events of Destroy Me take place after Shatter Me but before Unravel Me. Restore Me: Kinda hated how Juliette forgets her role lots of times. Kenji and Warner is amazing, but let's add Nazeera to my favorite list. - uh oh moment near the end making the next book unpredictable.

Seven years later and this is still just as awful as I remembered. This first book is a hot, boiling ass mess and I will never understand the hype of it and why people tote it as the second coming. The writing is just above tolerable but the prose is laughably bad. Terrible, cheesy dialogue, a weak main character in Juliette and to top it off we get the bland bowl of oatmeal that is Adam Kent. *snores* Thank God for the love of my life Warner and my spirit animal Kenji because they made this book. Without them this would’ve been a one star read because I genuinely don’t like it. I will say that the next two books are leaps and bounds better but damn this first one is just a dumpster fire. As for the other characters; James is adorable and funny, loved him. Kenji is fantastic, seriously fantastic. Id give him his own book. I want him as my new best friend, loved loved loved him. Castle was not so great although I did like his and Kenji’s relationship. The storyline is not pristine. There are many flaws, and many reasons to believe Mafi simply wanted to write a love story, but more on that later. Fracture me & Destroy me او مجتمعين في كتاب واحد هو untie me ، هذه الكتب الثلاث لن تضيف للاحداث شيئا الا انها تزيد الشخصيات عمقا .by book 3 we get the feeling that Tahere is bored of J &W cause now she has other important thing to focus on, her POC characters Con le dovute differenze, soprattutto in termini di standard qualitativi, a tratti mi sembrava di rivedere a tratti gli schemi narrativi di "A Court of Thorns and Roses". Forse perché gli scrittori YA ormai hanno tutti la stessa impostazione. Juliette/Feyre, Adam/Tamlin e Warner/Rhysand (soprattutto quest'ultimo paragone mi ha fatto accapponare la pelle in più di un'occasione visto che viene ripresa in tanti dettagli diversi, compreso l'intercalare con cui si rivolgono alle loro tipelle –

but the obvious immitation was the ACOTAR theme of hating on the first love interest to make way for the grey red flag character Fracture Me: Adam's perspective from the first war. I'm being bias to Warner at this point, so I thought this was irrelevant to the progress of the series.

Adam e Warner sono fratellastri, e anche questo colpo di scena viene gestito in maniera terribile: i due si odiano a morte e vogliono ammazzarsi a vicenda (ricordiamo che Warner ha quasi torturato a morte Adam nel primo libro, ma a quanto pare non frega più niente a nessuno), e poi, una volta scoperto questo segreto, cosa succede? Volemose bene, passiamo più tempo tutti insieme, siamo una famiglia. Ma perché????? Perché tutto questo buonismo, dove tutti sono felici per tutti e si vogliono bene tra di loro??? Now, Aaron's character is just something we all adore. He may seem cold and ruthless to the world, but he's a total softie for his loved ones. He's like a "villain for the world but a hero for his girl," and you can't help but love him for that. He always believed in Juliet and helped her believe in herself, recognizing the power within her and encouraging her to embrace it. Ps: I didn't read the 2 novellas bcos I realized too late that it was supposed to be read together with the main books , so after finishing the 6 books I just jump to the last novella which is also like the last book ... Without having these beautiful characters to keep me company through my days. Juliette, a sunshine in the darkness, into whom I see myself and can’t help but appreciate her kindness and love. Warner, the best book boyfriend ( +…) I have ever come across. I have never met a love such as his. Nazeera, my dynamite, my spark. She is too good for this world. Winston&Brendan( I was rooting them from the start!!), my favourite tea drinking cuties. James, who made me wish every 11 year old was like him. And, Kenji. Kenji.Kenji.Kenji is my number one. I still haven’t managed to express my feelings properly cause I just love him too much. Neither Juliette nor Warner would be where they are without Kenji’s constant support. Kenji is one of the characters who has been through the most and yet. He is the most enjoy full and witty creature to exist. Kenji, you are my best boy, and you will always will be and that’s why you are my favorite fictional character.

This,” Warner says, spinning around so I might inspect the damage, “is not trimming the edges, you incompetent moron—”

The heart-stopping third installment in the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and Hollow City. Well sweetheart, so did everone else in this series even your precious Warner, but you dont see them cower in the corner refusing to participate!

I lean against the unusually white wall, studying her as she frowns at me, her lips still parted around the shape of a word she seems to have forgotten. Besides the fact that the author stretched the story a bit too far, the title speaks for itself: this is not a sugar-coated series and is rather tragic. But the lessons to take from it stand powerful.But nothing learned within the novellas is crucial to the plot of the main series. They’ll only provide extra details that make the novels more impactful. The first two books are mediocre, 2 stars for Shatter Me and 3 for Unravel Me. Ignite me is by far the best of the triology, 4 stars. Destroy Me gets 3.5 and Fracture Me gets a measly 1.5 stars because Adam is just so BORING. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop