JLL IC400 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike, Direct Belt Driven 22kg Flywheel, Magnetic Resistance, 3-Piece Crank, 7-Function Monitor, Heart Rate Band Compatible, Adjustable Seat, 12 Months Warranty

£0.5
FREE Shipping

JLL IC400 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike, Direct Belt Driven 22kg Flywheel, Magnetic Resistance, 3-Piece Crank, 7-Function Monitor, Heart Rate Band Compatible, Adjustable Seat, 12 Months Warranty

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

even at the lowest resistance setting, the IC400 still exerts resistance, your legs can't just "run". The Q Factor on the pedals (the distance between feet) is 175mm, an optimal distance for comfort and speed. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of JLL Fitness Ltd.

The pedals on the IC400 Pro are decent – they provide a good grip, and are SDP compatible for those who wish to use cycling shoes. When you use a spin bike like the JLL IC400, most of your body weight is supported by your butt, removing problems such as shin splints, Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, inflammation, and other problems associated with running. i spent about a month looking at spin cycles and finally chose the JLL IC400 PRO for its good reviews and i wasn't disappointed. This includes heart rate, which can be measured by the pulse rate sensors that are built into the handles. There are also so many features to take into consideration that it can leave you confused and put you off the idea of having an indoor exercise bike at all.

The brand produces some of the best indoor exercise bikes that are well-known for performance and quality. This warranty does not extend to any bike that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by JLL Fitness or sold by JLL Fitness ; (c) by modification of the exercise bike; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than JLL Fitness or an authorized JLL Fitness warranty service provider. For one, studies have proven that cycling with indoor exercise bikes is incredibly effective when it comes to fat burning. The tough rubber belt ensures quiet operation of this bike whilst also requiring less maintenance than chain driven bikes.

The console also syncs up to third-party apps such as iConsole using Bluetooth, adding an extra layer of functionality to the bike. will at no additional charge replace the part(s) or repair the treadmill (at JLL Fitness option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.I’ve tried some lighter bikes recently, but at higher speeds you genuinely feel like you could tip over. Please ring JLL Fitness if you receive your item in a damaged condition so we can arrange for replacement parts or equipment to be sent to you. The IC400 Pro is no exception to that, and the first time you see it you will lock onto the high build quality and skilled workmanship that has gone into its creation.

This warranty does not extend to any treadmill that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of an accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by JLL Fitness or sold by JLL Fitness; (c) by modification of the treadmill; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than JLL Fitness or an authorized JLL Fitness warranty service provider. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The adjustable seat height and handlebar height/horizontal adjustments helped me to find a specific riding position that felt best for my body. Direct belt driven exercise bikes for home use with 22kg flywheel and adjustable magnetic resistance. You can hold onto these sensor plates whilst cycling and be provided with a pulse rate reading on the monitor.This is an especially useful feature for people who are new to cycling as it can provide you with some guidance about how to structure your workouts.

The Q Factor (the distance between feet) is 200mm, which is optimal for both comfort and attaining high speeds. FYI, Zwift does not have HR based training plans so you would have to come up with your own zones and training plan. Flywheel The 20kg flywheel on the JLL IC400 is designed to replicate the forward momentum on a regular bike. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With a heavy-duty two-way flywheel, the spin bike feels the same as the professional-grade bikes at your local gym.I have however, loaded up the I-console APP on my phone and we use this if recording distance in KM's. There is a good degree of adjustability with the IC400 Pro and it is well suited to users of a range of heights and varying leg lengths. The adjustments that can be made to the saddle height and distance as well as the handlebars are generous.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop