Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ich verstehe, dass die "Fifty Shades" -Bücher für viele Leser eine unterhaltsame Lektüre sind. Aber für diejenigen, die einen höheren Anspruch an die Schreibweise haben, könnten diese Bücher enttäuschend sein. I had recently seen three movies and became obsessed. So in love with the story line and characters. I couldn’t go to bed without watching at one of them each night for at least a week.

All three novels from Christian's point of view in EL James's #1 New York Times bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey series—now available in one e-book bundle.I expected of them. My fear now is that Miss Steele is just too young and that she won’t be interested in what I have to offer.”

The undeniable pull towards this young woman scatters Christian’s thoughts, and unnerves him from the very start. He feels his world shift and though he doesn’t understand why, he moves forward. For the first time in his life he feels the burning desire to pursue a woman, chase her even. From the moment they meet, he is unable to forget Ana, she invades his thoughts, evokes feelings he’s not ever experienced before and even stars in his dreams. Christian comes to the conclusion that he must have Ana, but he is conflicted. He is used to getting what he wants, but he has serious doubts that Ana would ever be open to his lifestyle, and the type of relationship (the only type) he has, that he has ever had.Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.11 Ocr_module_version 0.0.14 Old_pallet IA18099 Openlibrary_edition urn:lcp:greyfiftyshadeso0000jame:epub:122d2921-1bdb-49a5-b9ce-44a62f7aae16 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier greyfiftyshadeso0000jame Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t51g9h999 Invoice 1652 Isbn 9781784753252

There were a lot of light and fun parts in this book, more so than the other two, it was nice seeing them happy and being young and in love. But it was not without its fair share of difficult or heartbreaking parts, some that I remembered from my first time reading and some that I didn’t remember until I got to them again. They hurt just as much the second time around, but at least this time I knew what awaited me on the other side! I loved how it all wrapped up and I think that Ana and Christian earned the ending they got after all they’d been through. The epilogue was great and again brought tears to my eyes because it was so perfect. With 125 million copies of the “Fifty Shades” series in print, there are few readers who don’t know precisely how they feel about EL James’s juggernaut of a series and its hero, Christian — the twitching palm that launched a million fantasies. b) The editors reworked it into a different voice, thinking they were just cleaning it up. The book did have some editing. There were much fewer mutters, murmurs, and whispers. She doesn’t know the depth of my depravity, the darkness in my soul, the monster beneath – maybe I should leave her alone. I’m not worthy of her. She can’t love me. But even as I think the words, I know that I don’t have the strength to stay away from her…if she’ll have me.”What makes this character, Christian Grey, so compelling to women? James touches on the male archetype buried in our psyches. Jung would call him an "animus" figure. However, to me, this is not the same Christian Grey. Yes, I know the other Christian was from Ana's viewpoint, and sometimes she was a moron so her thoughts had to be taken with that in mind. The 50 Shades trilogy is my guilty pleasure. I’ve read the trilogy several times and find myself fascinated by Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. One of my first posts was on these books. (50 Shades of Marmite – 5th March 2015) In that post, I mentioned that I would like to read an extended version of Christian’s perspective, after the teaser chapters at the end of Fifty Shades Freed. I got my wish and this week, I finished Grey, which is a rewrite of 50 Shades of Grey, as told by Christian.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop