Naked Long Grain Rice Japanese Katsu Curry, 78g

Naked Long Grain Rice Japanese Katsu Curry, 78g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love these for a quick lunch, very tasty use the least amount of water to make up they are very tasty and only 2 syns. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. I filled to the middle fill level and left it to sit for the recommended time, rice was soft, enjoyed. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

Naked Noodle Home | Naked Noodle

I filled with boiling water to the first line for a more intense flavour but I found it lacked the depth of proper katsu.I filled up to the line - about 3/4 up the pot - stirred, put the foil lid back over to keep the heat in, the rice obviously swelled up after absorbing the water, and almost filled the pot. Mike Benton, head of snacking product business Unit at Symington’s, said: “The Naked brand continues to perform extremely well for us and in the last twelve months has grown at an impressive rate. With preparation time clocking in at five minutes and each pot containing less than 300 calories, Naked Rice presents an excellent option for retailers looking to tap into the consumer love for a tasty, convenient and healthy snack. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. This beneficial effect can be obtained from 70g of barenaked noodles three times a day, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals.

Naked Rice | Naked Noodle

Surprisingly good, I wasn't expecting too much for a cupboard emergency snack and I was very pleased with it. Totally tasteless and despite stirring, leaving longer and adding more boiling water, not all of the rice absorbed the water, leaving much of it hard or too al dente. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use.The flavour was nice, although it had a little bit of a strange floral after-taste, and definitely not Katsu flavour. We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. First, this came in a huge tub so I expected this to contain more than the usual rice/noodle pots, but no. The Naked Rice range is focused on delivering a convenient, authentic taste experience which can be enjoyed at home or on the go. Bizarre spongey rice and bits of veg that look and taste like something you would find stuck to the back of the fridge.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop