LOVENSE Hyphy High Frequency Vibrators for Women, G Spot and Clitoris Dual Stimulator, Nipple Tounge Vibrator for Female, Waterproof Vibrating Sex Toys with Remote Control App

£51
FREE Shipping

LOVENSE Hyphy High Frequency Vibrators for Women, G Spot and Clitoris Dual Stimulator, Nipple Tounge Vibrator for Female, Waterproof Vibrating Sex Toys with Remote Control App

RRP: £102.00
Price: £51
£51 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you prefer to use the powerful G-spot portion of the vibrator at the other end, you can do so alone or with a partner. Again, you can benefit from the unlimited possibilities. Cleaning and care It looks like Lovense has made a lot of improvements to the Lovense Remote App. Getting it to work with one of their sextoys used to be a little difficult, but now when I opened the app and looked for my new Hyphy, it found the toy and connected to it without a hitch.

Getting Started with Hyphy by Lovense. A Step-by-Step Guide.

Double-ended vibrators tend to resemble wand massagers, and the handle of the massager can be inserted vaginally. So far, so good – Hyphy is also meant for internal vaginal and external clitoral stimulation. If you already own a Lovense sex toy, you’ll be familiar with the intuitive controls and remote app options. If not, you’ll shortly appreciate how easy the Hyphy is to use. If you have a sex partner who lives something else in the world, you can use the app to make their toy respond to whatever you do with your Hyphy or the same when they use with their Lovense sextoy. I did it with a friend who lives in England who has a Lovense Max 2, and it worked very well, though there was a little bit of a delay sometimes but not enough that we didn’t have a good time with both toys and each other. Cleaning and maintaining the Hyphy Personal experiences with the Lovense Hyphy emphasize its effectiveness and potential for swift gratification. The combination of high-frequency clitoral stimulation and G-spot pleasure offers a multi-dimensional experience that caters to different moods and desires. The Lovense Remote app adds a layer of interactivity, enabling partners to engage in shared pleasure and maintain intimacy even when physically apart. Final ThoughtsLovense’s Hyphy is very comfortable to hold. I never felt awkward while using it, and when I was using either end, I didn’t have any problems getting it into a position where it felt the best.

Lovense Hyphy Review [Dual End Vibrator To Double The Pleasure]

Not recommended: boil the Lovense Hyphy, as the battery could explode due to the high temperature or water could enter the toy, both of which would cause irreparable damage to the device. But what makes Hyphy special is that the clitoral part of the vibrator is super precise. With the 3 mini attachments, there’s no way you’ll miss your sweet spot, which is the main problem with broad clitoral stimulation. Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and soft silicone is used for the exterior of Hyphy. Since the coating on the G-spot side and clitoral attachments is extremely smooth, there are no bumps or edges to worry about when you use it. Disclosure: I got Lovense Hyphy for free in exchange for an honest review. If you buy your toy from the links in this article, I might get a commission.

To switch from high-frequency end vibration to G-spot end vibration, hold down the ‘-‘ key for 3 seconds and then tap ‘-‘ again to cycle through the preset patterns for G-spot stimulation. App Control The Lovense Hyphy arrives with a host of features that distinguish it as a pleasure-inducing powerhouse. From its ergonomic design to its customizable attachments, each element plays a role in creating an immersive and satisfying experience. Ergonomic Design: The Symphony of Form and Function The software makes it easy to connect your toy to almost any other Lovense sex toy, so they all sync up at the same time. The vibrations from the connected devices pulse at the same intensity and frequency, creating a very realistic experience for both partners.

Lovense Hyphy review. What is it and how does it work - Nirt

If something happens to the toy because it wasn’t built well, Lovense has a one-year warranty for it. But I’ve never had any problems with any of their sextoys, so I don’t think the Hyphy would ever be any different. Using the Hyphy with the Lovense Remote AppThe motors are a great combination of power and intensity and ideal if you like using the clit end of the toy or the G-spot one. It’s comfortable to use though it may take getting used to when putting it on your clit as it can at first feel be quite strong. This happened to me, though, after a few minutes, I began enjoying it.

Lovense® Hyphy: High-frequency dual-end vibrator for quick

Another great advantage of Hyphy is the magnetic charger. It offers a better and faster charging experience, but it only works if it’s positioned correctly. Rotate the cable 180 degrees if you do not see a solid red light. Manual Control The clitoral part of Hyphy allows you to enjoy 3 different types of clitoral orgasms, thanks to the wide, the tongue, and the ‘hugging’ attachment Turn the Lovense Hyphy over to explore the G-spot silicone part, which can be used for deep internal penetration. It offers rumbling, throbbing vibrations that may catch you off guard if you are not used to applying pressure directly to your G-spot. To turn on Hyphy’s high-frequency end vibration, press and hold the ‘+’ button for 3 seconds until the red light flashes – this indicates that the vibrator is ready to begin your orgasmic session. Tapping the ‘+’ button will cycle through the 7 preset vibration patterns. The Lovense app, which is fully customizable, is the most advanced sex toy app available today. It provides a reliable, uninterrupted connection regardless of the distance between the sex toy and the device that is controlling it.

The Hyphy works very well with the Lovense Remote app, and it was effortless to connect, and after it made it much perfect for controlling the toy. With it, I could adjust how powerfully it vibrated, and if I wanted, I could make my own patterns or try the ones other people have made and uploaded.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop