Gilbertson & Page Dr John Puppy 10kg

Gilbertson & Page Dr John Puppy 10kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This topic was asking about the quality of a certain food, and people have offered their advice on what is, and what is not, a good quality food. I've had my fill of this place. Full of moron's who have absolutely no idea what the real world is like. Sit at home and watch Panorama, write a little post about how sad it all is and just get on with life.

Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires

Local Devon & Cornwall Delivery Did you know we have our own fleet of delivery vehicles to serve our local customers? Dried Turkey (min. 26%), White Rice (min. 26%), Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Oats, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Dried Egg, Seaweed. Well,im certainly no expert,but the first seems abit odd.The first ingredient being salmon protein (not salmon?) .It also has a high suger content (sorghum and sugar beet pulp) plus the fish meal (whatever parts of fish that may be) is quite low in the list in my opinion.The problem here is that some people seem incapable of realising that topic subject matter, and what people say in their responses to it, has absolutely nothing to do with their personal situation - at least that's not what is INTENDED by people's replies. Some folk personalise everything that's said in people's replies when they really shouldn't do so.

Dr John Dog Food Review - Woof Bark Growl Dr John Dog Food Review - Woof Bark Growl

If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit DHLand easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options: Since when did 'bulk' add anything positive to a dog's diet? Why not do without the 'bulk', if it has no nutritional value whatsoever, and feed purely wholesome, nourishing food? Why waste money on useless 'bulking' material - which is precisely what you're doing when feeding Dr.John's? Actually, having re-read that post, it's NOT the 'main ingredient, is it? It's equal in proportion to the rice content! People are missing the point entirely with this comment - even if they feed the 'best' food there is.The Ark Pet Centres (Plymouth) Limited, Bromhead Accountants, Harscombe House, 1 Darklake View, Plymouth, PL6 7TL You're not suggesting they are "happy" because they once knew they were facing death, but now are not, surely?

A Guide to Dr John Dog Food - The Pet Express A Guide to Dr John Dog Food - The Pet Express

I do admit that a 'complete' diet isn't perfect for dogs, yes. When or where did I say otherwise? I doubt there even IS such a thing as a perfect diet for all dogs (although the raw diet sounds to me like the most plausible, sensible and 'natural' option) hence questions and topics such as this one, and the confusion over feeding decent food to our companions that seems all too common. The fact of the matter is that for the same money you'd spend on a bag of Dr.John's food, you could be buying a far better product, or even making your own homemade food. Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises. I have had my eyes opened to the benefits of a natural, raw diet since joining this forum, and that is what I have been led to believe is the very best we can feed our dogs - hence it is what I'm going to attempt to feed from now on. Perhaps even this diet isn't the best - which has led to my confusion on the subject with such differing advice being published here there and everywhere. So a food that is full of proven carcinogenic chemicals, animal faeces, feathers or floor sweepings is "fine", is it?Forthglade are a team of Devonian dog lovers passionate about nourishing the relationship between you and your four-legged friend, starting with what you feed. They've got 50 years' expertise in pet nutrition and their team of four-legged taste testers make sure ... You can see that the main ingredient here is meat*, and this is what we believe should be the main ingredient in all good quality dog foods.

Puppy Food (0-12 Months) - Tesco Groceries Puppy Food (0-12 Months) - Tesco Groceries

Such dogs appear to be happy and healthy because they ARE happy and healthy, but by feeding terrible quality food, you are seriously jeopardising the chances of them remaining so for as long as they possibly can. The scientific/technological mantra of "garbage in, garbage out" springs to mind here, and feeding poor quality food is in no way good for any animal - no matter how much better quality food they also eat. It all has to go through the same bodily functions, the body has to deal with everything that is put into it, and an animal can only eat a certain amount of food. It all looks natural though, so I'd say it is a pretty good food overall, and certainly far better than the majority of commercial rubbish there is out there. Arden Grange looks a little more 'suspect' to me, although we have fed it in the past: Do you have space in your home and your heart for a Chinese Crested Dog? See Chinese Crested dogs looking for their forever homes here What on earth are all those additives?! Why are they needed if it is such a good quality food? Such confusion! Working and sporting breeds have higher energy and nutritional requirements which is reflected in the high protein and meat content.In JSR's case, the dogs appear happy and healthy because, I would assume, JSR runs a fantastic rescue centre, and he/she gives the dogs the loving care they so desperately need. How is callie doing? must be quiet now the pups have gone,though you did keep one didnt you? how is pup doing? [/QUOTE]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop