What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong

£13.495
FREE Shipping

What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the authoritative nature of the assertions of the medical establishment that ‘germs’ cause disease, there are no explanations for the mechanisms by which microorganisms produce the wide variety of symptoms in varying degrees of intensity that are claimed to occur when a person becomes ‘infected’. This represents an immense knowledge gap, although not the only one we discovered. The idea encapsulated by the above quote attributed to Voltaire, the nom de plume of François-Marie Arouet (1694-1778), will be viewed as having no relevance to the 21st century. This view will no doubt be based on beliefs that the advances in ‘medical science’ during the past three centuries have been significant and that doctors in the 21st century have a thorough knowledge of medicines, diseases and the human body.

Feeling sick (nausea) - NHS

The adverse effects of medicines and vaccines are unsurprising, considering the toxic nature of their ingredients; as explained by the authors of Virus Mania, Article: Effects of Different Cooking Methods on Nutritional and Physicochemical Characteristics of Selected Vegetables To inform humanity of what it means to be really human in the age of radical disruptive technologies and artificial intelligence and inspire human beings worldwide to nurture their true humanity in whatever initiative or work they may find themselves in.However, although humanity is genuinely suffering, the real reason for this is not an infectious disease caused by a dangerous virus, as explained in our previous article entitled COVID: An Overview, as well as in our book, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong. The global nature of the plans and the idea that they have to be co-ordinated so that everyone is conforming to the same ‘storyline’ are encapsulated in the 2030 Agenda document that states, Coincidentally, I am attending a movie screening and a Q&A with Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the man who first discovered a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. I look forward to asking him this very question. They complain that drugs have not been tested in combination with each of the other drugs a patient might conceivably be taking. As I said in a previous article, that’s impossible. The number of studies needed would far exceed the number of people in the world. A few of their many errors Cholera and plague vaccines were also used in India. The article also refers to one of the common explanations for the alleged ‘spread’ of the flu throughout the population in the comment that,

What Really Makes You Ill What Really Makes You Ill

I guess you have been watching the liberal media and have been manipulated to believe falsehoods If released into the environment, chlorine gas will travel slowly over the ground in a coherent cloud, a phenomenon familiar to World War I soldiers who faced it as a chemical weapon, one of chlorine’s first large-scale applications.”According to the statistics for Europe, as reported through the European Medicines Agency, for the period to 27th March 2021, there had been 238,949 injuries and 5,365 deaths from the 4 COVID vaccines. If everyone were to become aware of this fundamental fact, then this false ‘pandemic’ would immediately come to an end, because the entire population would understand that there is no reason for them to fear any ‘viral infection’, to wear masks or to adhere to social distancing from their families and friends. Now, Thomas Cowan has released a new book similar to this book. The new book is called, “Contagion Myth”. I’ve read the book twice and it seems to contradict his formerly mentioned title. His previous books used virus theory to prove a point, and this new book does everything it can to convince the reader that virus theory is wrong. Chlamydia is a common STD that can infect both men and women. It can cause serious, permanent damage to a woman’s reproductive system. This can make it difficult or impossible for her to get pregnant later on.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop