Acrylic Cake Topper For Harry Potter Lovers Happy Birthday Glasses Golden Snitch Decoration, Multicoloured

£1.895
FREE Shipping

Acrylic Cake Topper For Harry Potter Lovers Happy Birthday Glasses Golden Snitch Decoration, Multicoloured

RRP: £3.79
Price: £1.895
£1.895 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

GIVES MAGICAL TOUCH: The Harry Potter cake decorations supplies can be used for birthday cakes and cupcakes. Whether it’s a special birthday party, a celebration, a name day, a school party etc. These party supplies for kids are surely the way to go! If you try to put sauce in-between the layers, you will find that they tend to slip around and could potentially fall over when carrying the cake from kitchen to table. To avoid this problem, you'll need to add wooden dowels to the cake to stabilize it.

Finally it’s time to paint the cake gold! The first time I used a gold airbrush, but I didn’t love the gold, too yellowish and not shiny enough. EXTRA GIFT: The unique and beautiful addition of an extra gift in this Harry Potter birthday decoration will make your kid's birthday remarkable. Make their birthday special with this premium quality product. For our sweet springtime birthday girl, I love to make light and colorful birthday cakes. So I decided to do a Harry Potter-inspired birthday cake rather than a cake with Harry Potter himself on it.This Harry Potter Snitch cake is easy to make and quite a statement piece, perfect for any Harry Potter Party, Celebration or event. This cake doesn’t need a ton of supplies or time to make and everyone always loves it.

I finally found a gold dust I love the shade of – There are a lot of options out there. I found that all the ones I liked best were dusts that you mix with some food grade alcohol to make a paste for painting. Now if you’ve seen the Big Bang Theory you know that a perfectly round cake tend to roll… and since we don’t want our cake rolling off the cake plate I cut a 3 inch circle out of one of the half circles.BUT you need to make sure you have a strong dense cake that can hold up under the weight of the fondant. When the Peanut turned 11, our little wizard-in-training wanted nothing more than a Harry Potter-themed birthday party. Then I painted one side with my gold dust paste, let it dry, flip it over and painted the other side. Once both sides were dry I cut strips – trying not to cut all the way to the wire so you can still control the shape.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop