Strange Trails

Strange Trails

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

EXCLUSIVE - Limited Edition release specifically created for Lord Huron's top fans on Spotify and only sold on Merchbar.com a b Zimmerman, Lee (April 6, 2015). "Lord Huron - Strange Trails". Blurt . Retrieved April 19, 2017. a b Brodsky, Rachel (May 7, 2015). "SPIN Overlooked Albums Report: Young Guv's Power-Pop, Lord Huron's Folk Revival, and More". Spin . Retrieved April 19, 2017. Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer.

UPDATE | Their answer: "Newbury Comics won't be responsible for any variation in the appearance of the vinyl" as this is "part of the manufacturing process". Whether this is something affecting every copy out there remains still unclear.Gold-Metallic 180-Gram Vinyl - Each record is pressed onto 180 grams of gold-metallic audiophile grade vinyl. The heavier weight steadies the record and ensures consistency in pressing and promises the highest fidelity reproduction of the source recording.

I believe I happened on Lord Huron's Lonesome Dreams LP based on an end of year “best of” list a few years ago – I don’t recall which one, but likely Rolling Stone, NPR, or Entertainment Weekly. I never heard them on the radio and probably would never have discovered them otherwise – one of the great things I love about those lists. This one I became aware of via Spotify’s New Music Tuesday – another great way to discover new music Lonesome Dreams was a very good album, but Strange Trails is a great album. a b Donelson, Marcy (April 6, 2017). "Strange Trails - Lord Huron (Review)". AllMusic . Retrieved April 19, 2017.Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop