Truth Proof 4: Beyond Reasonable Doubt

Truth Proof 4: Beyond Reasonable Doubt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The first three books have received high praise from many notable people within the field. Due in part to his honest approach and unrelenting pursuit for answers; answers he openly admits may never come in his lifetime. Despite a lifetime of interaction, Paul never spoke openly about his own life long experiences with what he calls the night people until 2015. That was when he first began to tell his own story during a radio interview with Whitley Strieber. In 2014 Paul decided to write his first book Truth Proof, The Truth That Leaves No Proof. His second book followed in December 2016 Truth Proof 2 Beyond The Thinking Mind. Paul’s third book Truth Proof 3, Bringing Down The Light, was published in July 2019 and his latest book Night People was published in July 2020. Paul would describe his part in this as an unwilling participant, and does not need to be convinced that beings from another sphere of existence are real. He has experienced the terrifying truth, and has the scars to prove it. Whitey Strieber said of Paul that he does not know anyone in the world who has been affected by the visitors. From 2002 onwards, his research into the ILFs(Intelligent light-forms) consumed a large part of his life. He spent many years alone in remote locations trying to obtain proof of their existence. The accounts of lightforms are interspersed with UFO encounters, and Sinclair believes the two are likely connected. Similarly, he believes that sightings of small, strange beings could be connected to earlier Yorkshire stories of fairies and elves, although he scarcely concerns himself with these, since he wishes to focus upon more recent stories. Furthermore, folklore reveals that these phenomena have been happening for a very long time -- he just wishes for others to realize that these strange events are still happening and must be recorded before they are lost forever. It was not planned; they were supposed to be talking about his new book. It just happened; he described the interview as if a cork had blown off a bottle. In many ways it was a relief and explained why he was so deeply involved in the subject. Truth Proof 4: Beyond Reasonable Doubt

Sinclair enters the complex and controversial world of high strangeness and gathers vast information to affirm this and show the happenings are real. He has spent much feet on the ground time gathering witness accounts. A book of real people and real experiences that you can’t put down. Dr Irena Scott: Author, scientist and UFOlogist I’ve known Paul since he started his researches… He did his first audio interview with me. In my radio lifetime I’ve spoken with hundreds of authors and researchers… And I know Paul to be honest, diligent, hugely committed and hardworking — He writes compellingly, three-dimensionally and from the heart. “Truth Proof 4” is the latest in an excellent line – another “must read”. Howard Hughes: Broadcaster, journalist and presenter of “The Unexplained” podcast Paul Sinclair’s book Truth-Proof (2016) is the strange beginning to what later became a multi-book series spanning over four books. Living in the seaside town of Bridlington, UK, on the Holderness coast of the North Sea, Sinclair has dedicated his life to investigating incidents of ‘High Strangeness’ within a roughly 30-mile radius of Bempton and Flamborough -- both on the land and in the sea. This small area of Yorkshire, it turns out, has for centuries been a hotspot of the uncanny and bizarre.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop