Ritz Bits Peanut Butter 3oz (85g)

Ritz Bits Peanut Butter 3oz (85g)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Start by whisking together the dry ingredients. Next, form a well in the center and add the peanut butter and water and stir until combined. Using your hands, knead the dough until smooth. Melt chocolate in the microwave at 50% power. Place chocolate wafers or candy melts in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating, until the chocolate is smooth for dipping. Our favorite thing is to top them with festive sprinkles and munch away during the holidays and if we're feeling elfish, gift some as well ;). How to store Melt gently. Take special care to melt the chocolates gently, so they don’t scorch. Because scorched chocolate is ruined chocolate. So sad.

Place the chocolate chips in a glass bowl and place it in the microwave. Microwave for 90 seconds. Stir well. Microwave an additional 30 seconds, as needed. Stir to fully melt the chocolate

Delete your Account?

But I gradually increased the quantity to slightly more than a tablespoon per cookie. Nice and generous in the peanut butter department, which we all love. This process can get messy so I recommend laying down newspaper on your kitchen counter before you start dipping to make clean up as easy as the recipe itself. Every awesome dessert quality has been rolled up into one little bite-sized bundle. They’re incredibly addictive. Just ask my daughter who couldn’t stop eating them and told me this is one of the ‘best things I’ve ever made’. We have so many cookie recipes that we love in our family, it’s always hard to decide which one to make! Here are a few of our favorites. If you’re not making them for Christmas, you can easily omit the red and green sprinkles. Or use red and white for Valentine’s, pastel for Easter, and so forth.

If you'd like to use melted chocolate chips instead of chocolate wafers, add 1-2 tablespoons of shortening or canola oil to thin it out a little. It’s difficult to say exactly how much salt it would take to poison your dog. There are many variables, including their size, health, and how much water they drink. For instance, a small dog who is dehydrated and has kidney disease will likely become ill sooner than a large, healthy dog without kidney issues. It’s hard to beat a recipe that takes minutes to assemble but looks–and tastes–like something special. Am I right? If I think critically about some of my favorite foods, I’d say at least 90% of them were from my childhood. I remember genuinely being excited to eat the contents of my lunch box because there would always be something there that would put a smile on my face. I use Trader Joe’s Pound Plus Bars for the chocolate coating because it melts beautifully and is well-priced. Specifically I melt half of the 72% and half of the ‘dark’. If you can’t find it in your area, look for chocolate candy melts or try buying chocolate in bulk bins that looks like small discs.If you need a ridiculously easy, no-bake dessert for a party, holiday cookie exchange, or just have a spur of the moment craving for chocolate and peanut butter, which happens quite often to me, this is a perfect recipe. My experimentation with this festive treat led to two variations of filling flavors.Both flavors turned out so good! I think the caramel ones taste like a caramel Twix bar, and the peanut butter ones taste like a white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cup. I can’t decide which I like better. You will have to try them and let me know which is your favorite! White chocolate wafers or candy melts(white chocolate chips can also be used with 2 tablespoons shortening or canola oil) Here are my favorite sea salt flakes. The flakes are beautiful and tasty as a finishing touch to both sweet and savory dishes. Whenever I offer both sprinkled and non-sprinkled, the ones with the salt sprinkle ALWAYS disappear first!

In a medium heat-proof bowl, melt the chocolate almond bark and chocolate chips in the microwave on a low setting, stirring regularly. Or set up a double boiler (my preferred method). Take care to not let the chocolate scorch. Pop in the refrigerator to help the chocolate set faster. Once the chocolate has set it’s time to enjoy them! Next, transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead several times. Shape the dough into a rectangle shape, cover in plastic wrap, and refrigerate it for an hour. Melt chocolate in the microwave at 50% power. Place chocolate wafers or candy melts in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating, until the chocolate is smooth for dipping. You can also use a saucepan with a double boiler. Coconut Pecan Cookie Bars– Simply layer ingredients in a pan, and magically these bars bake into a chewy, chocolatey treat.

But if you just can’t resist and end up popping one of these salty, crispy, sweet delights in your mouth before the chocolate’s totally hardened, I promise not to tell.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop