Indestructibles: Baby Faces: Chew Proof - Rip Proof - Nontoxic - 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Indestructibles: Baby Faces: Chew Proof - Rip Proof - Nontoxic - 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even cooler? Indestructible books are totally nontoxic, so if you have a kiddo who puts anything and everything into their mouths, you don’t have to worry about them being harmed by these amazing books. Now, be forewarned. Indestructible books are not story books. These books are intended for our youngest readers, those who don’t yet understand that they need to treat books gently and like the treasures they are. The positive of this book is that you will get some key takeaways that will be helpful to you from this book. If there is one thing I wanted when my boys were young, it was for them to fall in love with reading. Books, for me, are a lifeline. They are my heart and soul. Thus, from the moment my babies sat up on their own, they had books in their hands. During those 13 years – and 185 episodes – Top Gear was fronted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond. Hammond himself was almost killed in an accident in 2006 while filming the show. Though the show has had more than 50 presenters in its time - including Noel Edmonds and Quentin Willson in the early days, as well as Matt LeBlanc later on – the trio of Clarkson, May and Hammond are the first (and, for many, the last) that most viewers could name.

I am reviewing this book because I received a preliminary copy and think it is a vitally important topic.In Indistractable, Eyal reveals the hidden psychology driving us to distraction. He describes why solving the problem is not as simple as swearing off our devices: Abstinence is impractical and often makes us want more. ECB October Meeting minutes noted that the Governing Council is seeing evidence that policy is working as intended but remained in favor of agreeing to keep open the option of another interest rate rise, recognising the need to avoid an unwarranted loosening of financial conditions.

Well, I completed this book today and was contemplating the right kind of words to pen down. I do love non-fiction reads be it belongs to self-help books, business reads, biographies or autobiographies, books on mind or life. I read all the styles of non-fiction. But Indistractable wasn’t the book for me. Smidge, a "virtually indestructible" tale of a pink creature who changes colour according to the food he eats, and Which Witch's Wand Works? are passed round for tentative tearing attempts by small hands.What would be possible if you followed through on your best intentions? What could you accomplish if you could stay focused and overcome distractions? What if you had the power to become "indistractable"? It is not children but adults who get a gleam in their eye when invited to test the tear and water-resistant claims, he says. "It appeals to macho telephone directory tearers of the world."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop