BOSCH AVR 1100 Verti Cutter Lawn Raker

BOSCH AVR 1100 Verti Cutter Lawn Raker

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now the above may sound trivial and are common to most lawn rakes but should be taken into consideration anyway.

Bosch have done this to reduce the storage space required for the collection box as it can be split into two sides when not in use. I used it this afternoon to help pick up fallen leaves from the Lawn, to be honest it was still too wet and soggy to do this, but with an afternoon off and the prospect of poor weather again over the coming weekend I felt this was the best chance I would have to do this. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions). We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. This versatile corded verticutter provides excellent all-year-round results, delivering fast and effective ground cutting to encourage new lawn growth, along with moss and thatch removal thanks for the jet-collect system.Efficient: “Jet-Collect System” with BOR steel blades and special airflow inlets offers fast and complete collection of moss and thatch. Two passes, the first as parallel lines along the length of the lawn and the second pass, following the same principle, but at right angles to the first pass. It also does a good job of levelling the lawn if there are any bumps (although it won’t fill holes because it’s not magic) and when used around April, I am guessing that by mid-May the lawn will be better than it has ever been. Bosch have also increased the power from 900w to 1100w as the AVR 1100 needs the extra power as it is cutting deeper into the lawn.

Also, they both compact the debris very well and you’ll be surprised just how much can be squashed into the collection box before the need to empty. The downside is the that the collector box could be a bit bigger so it has to be emptied fairly regularly.

Moss comes up easier than grass but the machine does not pick out the moss with delicate tongs, it uses a set of blades attached to a spinny death wheel. We've often had threads on here asking about scarifying lawns, and trying to improve their condition. With my expert reviews and detailed videos, you can see the lawnmower in action and get a better understanding of what the mower has to offer and how well it performs.

However, when I moved into a new house a few years back with a smaller garden, around 8m x 8m roughly (64 square meters give or take a few), I didn’t want a big heavy, clunky machine in my garage, plus they can be hard work, so I opted for an electric model, this is where my journey with the Bosch 1100 AVR Vericutter started almost 5 years ago.

Removing this moss and thatch gives the grass chance to grow and lets nutrients and oxygen reach the roots. Below you will learn about all the great (and not so great) features of the Bosch AVR 1100 Verticutter. The purpose of a lawn rake is to free your lawn from moss, weeds, thatch and leaves, and I can honestly say that once you have used an electric lawn rake you will wonder how you ever managed without one. You can calculate your postage charge for Bosch AVR 1100 Metal Blade Lawnraker 320mm before you checkout.

I have since looked carefully at a parts diagram, have seen that there is a “thermal protector” on top of the motor, which I have now tackled, so the problem is hopefully now resolved.

The ground was soft from the previous days rain and this would seem a sensible time to do this sought of deep scarifying.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop