STYLPRO Makeup Vanity Mirror with Magnetic 10x Magnifying Mirror | Rechargeable | Dimmable LED Lights with Touch Screen Button | Adjustable Stand | Soft Luxury Travel Case | USB Charging Cable

£9.9
FREE Shipping

STYLPRO Makeup Vanity Mirror with Magnetic 10x Magnifying Mirror | Rechargeable | Dimmable LED Lights with Touch Screen Button | Adjustable Stand | Soft Luxury Travel Case | USB Charging Cable

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perfect for situations where additional lighting is required, and it even comes with a small handheld magnification mirror along with a convenient felt case. The Alan S pen now is packaged well in box with safely warnings about battery use regarding dangers for young children. TOP TIP: If you use your powder brush after applying foundation, sometimes your powder brush can become clogged with foundation therefore, you may need to use the STYLPRO Vegan Cleanser.

The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. I have chased for you today and have been advised that you will receive your invoice within the next couple of days. Please check you have removed the small, transparent battery tab, make sure the tab is fully removed before switching on the device. With fold-flat stand, Micro-USB charging port and protective sleeve, you can take our mirror with you anywhere. Only use a small amount of liquid soap and enough water to cover the tips of the makeup brush bristles.Once you’re brushes have been cleaned they may leave an oily residue, especially if you are cleaning foundation brushes or other oil based products, the best way to remove this is with warm water leaving your bowl sparkling clean and ready to freshen up your brushes next time. takes the stress out of cleaning make-up brushes and really speeds up the process, I even had given 2 as gifts before I even got mine! Yes, when the STYLPRO Original device is used with the STYLPRO Vegan Cleanser your foundation brush will look brand new again. To connect your device to the Melody Mirror, you need to hold down the Bluetooth Power Button at the back of the mirror to turn on the Bluetooth.

Owned by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau, STYLIDEAS was founded with the goal of creating products to solve your beauty woes.Why It's For You: Compact and simple, if you're about minimal baggage with maximum utility, the On Tour is designed for quick touch-ups on the go, without any fuss. I recently had an accident with my bowl and contacted the company to see if I could get a replacement bowl anywhere.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop