Montblanc Individuel Eau De Toilette for Men, 75 ml

Montblanc Individuel Eau De Toilette for Men, 75 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In terms of seasonality, Individuel is an overall versatile scent. Nevertheless, it tends to perform well during the milder months. This is because of its wide spectrum of notes that range from fruity to spicy with a few woody notes in between.

Clone or no clone, that's the question. No, not really. It's definitely not a clone. Nevertheless, I can understand the association well - Individuel immediately reminds me of Joop Homme. However, in the form of a modernized update. I think he hit the nail on the head with this Montblanc Individuel lives up to its name, as I have - at least until now - never smelled a fragrance that goes in a similar direction. Nevertheless, the majority tends to find itself in the middle. Whilst people realise that it does smell quite synthetic, they also appreciate the comforting association with fabric softener. That said, this doesn’t make it a seductively appealing fragrance but one that is enjoyed as a scent. When Should You Wear Montblanc Individuel?Despite being a fragrance on a small budget, the bottle is very stylish. Its slim design fits comfortably in the hand with an understated yet elegant text in opposing corners of the facade. The cap can be difficult to remove at times, but it’s well-made and features the iconic Mont Blanc ice cap logo. Individuals actually smell of freshly washed clothes. I still find it very difficult to distinguish the individual nuances of the scent pyramid from each other, it seems to be a little bit of everything, but this melts into a very soft, pleasantly smelling casual perfume. Only the raspberry really stands out, but by no means penetrating, but springlike and delicious. Over a longer period of time I thought that it is an homage or copy of Creed's Original Santal, which also imposes itself on you if you had to guess it only by smell, since Original Santal smells somehow more natural and a bit higher quality. As the heart notes fade, an overtly sandalwood scent emerges to take centre stage. This is supported by a lighthearted white musk note and an unconventional raspberry note. The resulting bouquet is unusual but otherwise pleasant.

So I can assess the fragrance itself as positive throughout. But I find these obvious quality problems from batch to batch unspeakable. Smaller deviations are known. And so are reformulations. But I can't understand the fluctuations that are thrown at the market here. Can and should something like this be included in the overall evaluation? I think so. If I have to test three bottles to get "the right" scent, I don't understand anymore. I blind bought this from a guy on Mercari who claimed this was "too formal" for him. With that first blast, this one is as far from formal as you can get. It's so fun! What a great start to my day. As it finds its footing on my skin chemistry, I notice the formality in the form of an interesting metallic note. In my opinion, the fragrance is accompanied throughout by an artificial nuance, which does not harm the overall work! One of the most polarising aspects of Individuel is found during testing with other people. There are two clear and distinctive camps with regards to this fragrance. The first consists of people who really like the fragrance. Furthermore, they find it comforting to wear and tend to liken it to fabric softener.My beginner's nose recognizes at the beginning a beautiful interplay of bergamot, juniper berry and washing powder, whereby the latter is discreet and hardly disturbing. Well, I noticed the following when testing the fragrance several times: it does not change - linear progression from the beginning to the end. I still find Individuel is really unique, almost a kind of highlight from the house, it is olfactory a bit like the golden ratio of this fragrance for me. Individual smells sweet and fruity to me all the time, mainly raspberry. An Albanian colleague, which is also my hairdresser and until that time never evaluated my perfume, said "you smell good yes". Worth mentioning is a compliment I received from a lady's point of view.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop