Drill Doctor 750X Unit with 3-Pin UK Plug

Drill Doctor 750X Unit with 3-Pin UK Plug

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Under about 1/4 inch, it reverse-relieves most drills unless I cheat the alignment device, and just turn by hand until it's good.

If you study the relationship of the flutes to the chuck on a larger drill and try to replicate it on the tiny drills you may have success grinding small drills. The owner’s manual says that the diamond wheel will last an average of more than 200 sharpenings, and if you don’t sharpen bits bigger than 1/2-inch you can double its life by turning it upside down. Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales delivered to your inbox. If you’re not sure of your drill’s angle then you can check it using a gage on the front of the machine. We have a wide selection of metal cutting tools and tools designed to remove material from your project.Count on Busy Bee Tools for the air tools and air tools accessories you need, whether for a large scale contracting job, or for those weekend do-it-yourself jobs. I wasn't thrilled at first with the Drill Doctor but had pretty much the same experience Russ did, and soon the results were acceptable.

Listening to them make excuses, I was getting really mad becasue on the box, on their internet site and in the user's manual it says the tool produces split points.The flats are used to align the chuck in the sharpener’s three ports, which will ensure that the drill’s flutes are correctly aligned with the diamond sharpening wheel. NOTE: This is the UK 3 pin plug version sold and despatched by International Tool Company ltd an approved supplier for Darex, Drill Doctor in the UK. The main difference is that the 750X and 750 come with an extra chuck that allows you to sharpen bits up to .

Till then, I'll use my hand sharpening on big bits, the DD on mid sized, and the Christen when I just HAVE to have that perfect 1/64 drill bit with a split point. Both of these additions cost peanuts in manufacturing costs and I could have modified one to do this anyway. Choose from straight edge clamps, C-clamps, pipe clamps and F-clamps made of the highest quality steel. To sharpen the bit, you turn the chuck an even number of half turns, depending on the size of your bit.

If you have a burnt up, chipped up bit with the lips ground unequal and one heel dragging, the Dr can't help you. The tool relies on a permanent-magnet motor that produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load. They were very nice to me and concerned that I was having trouble but told me that is how their machine grinds split points. Not much better than I can do by hand with either a belt grinder or a die grinder with a thin cut-off wheel mounted in it.

Some woodworkers keep their old drill bits for that day somewhere down the road when they’ll have time to sharpen them. So, give it a bit of time, maybe watch the video again, and I think you'll find (as I did) that it's worth what it cost. Those who fabricate sheet metal can choose from our wide selection of sheet metal tools such as metal brakes, sheet metal shears, metal hand shears and sheet metal machines.You can now add a split point if you want by taking the chuck out of the sharpening port and putting it into the split point port. Find every metalworking tool or piece of metalworking equipment you need in the quality selection available from Busy Bee Tools. But as I mentioned earlier, only the 750x and 700 come with an extra chuck that allows them to sharpen drills up to 3/4-inch. Had to make a few short ones to get the right angle drill into tight places and it beats trying to stick drill flutes into the chuck jaws.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop