frogg toggs Herren Regenmäntel

frogg toggs Herren Regenmäntel

RRP: £20
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Ultra-Lite2 poncho weighs 9 ounces and is constructed from ultralight breathable and waterproof nonwoven polypropylene with welded waterproof seams. Featuring side snaps for extra protection, our poncho folds up and fits in an included pouch for easy storage. Review Policy: We do not accept payments or gifts from brands and vendors, and strive to provide unbiased, independent advice. Yes, i sometimes use a windshirt in conjunction with it, but only if it's cool enough as i overheat somewhat easily. I came to Denver right after the snow a few weeks ago and had no idea what supplies I needed to hike because I’m from Michigan.

if early spring, like when i hike next week, i will bring the frogg togg pants and jacket, since i use them to stay warm in the evening, too -- and they perform quite well, in my opinion.If I'm needing poles at the same time, I can happily walk one pole in one hand and umbrella in the other. It is also made from a type of 'breathable' material which, while not highly breathable as new laminated breathable fabrics, does add to staying drier from condensation build up. Someone explained that the metallic lining is to prevent hypothermia, so it may be a fine winter poncho, but not for me and the camino. Polyurethane treated fabrics will not breath at all and you will get inside condensation unless you vent it well.

Outside of Helly Hansen style rain gear, I have found wind driven rains can be problematic for rain jackets as well. It’s not the least-breathable jacket I’ve ever worn, but it’s still a waterproof rain jacket, so you’re going to sweat. The bulk of the storm passed overhead in a matter of minutes, but the trailing drizzle hung around for the rest of the afternoon. When you use it in conjunction with a windshirt, do you put the windshirt on over the poncho or vice-versa? My German camiga swears by her Vaude poncho, which is plenty big and long and works, though it is a lot heavier than mine.

The second link says the composition is Polyester Ripstop 20D/RS/PU and the PU must indicate polyurethane. The full-length zipper is surprisingly hearty and loosely covered by a thin storm flap for added protection. I highly recommend this service for anybody who doesn’t own their own camping equipment or doesn’t want to haul it to their destination. On my first Camino, I started with a poncho but found the wind to cause problems and it was not sufficient to keep me dry or warm when the weather was cold.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop