The Choice: The Dragon Heart Legacy Book 3

The Choice: The Dragon Heart Legacy Book 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Three Complete Novels (compilation: Born in Fire (1994), Born in Ice (1995), and Born in Shame (1996) ), The Concannon Sisters or Born in Trilogy (1-3 of 3), Putnam The conclusion of the epic trilogy from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Awakening and The Becoming. The Novels of Nora Roberts Volume 1, e-book (compilation: "Honest Illustions", "Hidden Riches", "True Betrayals", "Montana Sky") Jove Books (2011) From Sunday Times bestselling author, Nora Roberts, the final thrilling instalment in the epic Dragon Heart trilogy. It was coming up to a year since Breen's life had changed, and Marco's as well. The solstice was a time for celebration, and so it would be. The preparation for the parties would lull Odran, and while the people of Talamh - all the different tribes - made everything ready, the children ran here and there, excited. The dragons flew overhead, ready and waiting for their riders. But could they defeat Odran? Breen knew she was the key, but did she have it in her to set Talamh free and allow peace to settle gently on the valley, the Capital, so the future would be the best it could be?

Reunion (compilation: Once More with Feeling (1983) and Treasures Lost, Treasures Found (1986) ), SilhouetteThe story takes place in Talamh (land of the fae), Ireland, and briefly in New York. We spend a lot of time in Talamh getting to know the fae and their traditions. We celebrate Christmas and witness moments with key characters and see romantic developments. The Calhouns: Catherine, Amanda, & Lilah (compilation: Courting Catherine, A Man for Amanda, and For the Love of Lilah (all 1991) ), The Calhoun Women (1-3 of 5), Silhouette O'Hurley's Return (compilation: Skin Deep (1988) and Without a Trace (1990) ), The O'Hurleys (3 & 4 of 4), Silhouette

With the enemy cast out and the portal sealed, this is a time to rest and to prepare. Breen spreads her wings and realizes a power she's never experienced before. It's also a time for celebrations--of her first Christmas in both Talamh and Ireland, of solstice and weddings and births--and daring to find joy again in the wake of sorrow. She rededicates herself to writing her stories, and when his duties as taoiseach permit, she is together with Keegan, who has trained her as a warrior and whom she has grown to love. This book so perfectly summed up the rest. Marco, the absolute best friend anyone could ever had. Their friendship won out so many things for me. When he asked Breen, "Who knows you like I know you?" there was no other answer but, "Nobody in any world anywhere." I love that the respect on friendship was such a large part of this series. Cordina's Royal Family (compilation: Affaire Royale (1986), Command Performance (1987), and The Playboy Prince (1987) ), Cordina's Royal Family (1-3 of 4), Silhouette I loved the character growth and overall message of the power of belief. Fans of romantic fantasy, lore, the fae, and paranormal romance will fall for these characters and storyline. Barrie Kreinik has narrated the series and did a splendid job of giving voice to Breen, Keegan and secondary characters from evil villains to Talamh.

Need Help?

The Donovan Legacy (compilation: Captivated, Entranced, and Charmed (all 1992) ), The Donovan Legacy (1-3 of 4), Silhouette I feel like this trilogy led so much into personal growth and what belief can do when it comes from your own heart. I love that Breen had her "I would be enough" moment. I love that while Keegan and her were always going to be the conclusion, it wasn't the plot. Key Trilogy, e-book (compilation: "Key of Light", "Key of Knowledge", "Key of Valor") Penguin Publishing (2011) Nora Roberts is an auto-buy for me, but in all honesty, I think this could have been an epic duology. However, I enjoyed the overall trilogy and have no regrets. I look forward to her next.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop