Windolene Emulsion Original Cream Cleaner, 500 ml

Windolene Emulsion Original Cream Cleaner, 500 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Frenshimmer Smooth and densely pigmented lustrous metallic paint, formulated for adding shimmer and patina to your projects! Fun and simple to use for stunning effects – highlighting detail, edging, handles, mouldings and more. Add glamour with stencils or masking tape and let your creativity take over! Eco-friendly, water-based and with minimal VOC content, suitable for interior or exterior use on a wide range of hard surfaces including wood furniture, laminate, metal, concrete, glass and leather. Available in 5 fabulous colours! Smart TV Visit Staines & Brights Euronics for price matched 32″ smart tvs, from Samsung, Sony and LG

Under Counter Refrigeration under counter topo refrigeration appliances available in store at Staines and Brights, Tiptree Ok, I'm not really going to clean my windows at midnight, but seriously what's happened to it? I mean good old fashioned, lovely smelling purple cream windowlene. The stuff you used to smear on, wait till it was dry and rub off. The only thing that used to work for me and get my windows sparkling without great bloody smears all over. I haven't been able to get it for ages. Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers built in and free standing refrigeration at Staines and Brights, Tiptree Washing Machines For many, washing laundry is a daily occurrence. So why not make life that little bit easier and choose a washing machine with all the right features for your home? We offer a wide selection of washing machines from top manufacturers, including Zanussi, Blomberg and Bosch, who develop their home appliances to save you time and money… Limited Edition Frenchic Get yourself the limited edition colours from Frenchic right here at Staines and Brights

Whatever happened to Windolene?

Integrated Upright Fridges Integrated Upright Fridges can be used singualry or match as afridge and freezer pair to maximise you food storing capacity

Drills and Drill Bits staines and brights have a huge selection of tools ready for your next project Frensheen Frenchic ‘FrenSheen’ is a natural mineral powder which adds a ‘pizzazz’ to your painted furniture. Available in 5 different colours – Bronze, Copper, Gold, Green and Silver – they can be used by mixing the desired amount to our Finishing Coat or Waxes to form a paint consistency. The more added the bolder the colour. FrenSheen is extremely easy, fun to use and produces startling results. It has also gone through rigorous testing to be REACH certified. Kitchen and Dining our extensive selection of kitchen and dining products at staines and brights means you’ll find what you need. Cooking Freestanding and built in cooking appliances at Staines and Brights include electric, gas, induction. Staines and Brights offer a huge selection of range cookers, hobs and hoods to suit all kitchen styles.Refrigeration Staines and Brights offer the complete range of home refrigeration, from free standing appliances to built in full integrated units. come see our huge selection of Undercounter, upright and table top refrigeration. Integrated Cooking Appliances Staines and Brights selection of Integrated Cooking Appliances includes ovens, hobs and hoods. Fuel types of gas, electric and induction available. Full sized Freestanding Dishwashers Staines and Brights offer a huge range of full sized 60cm wide dishwashers. Installation and recycling options available.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop