Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-start Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Heights, Large 70l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-start Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 6 Cutting Heights, Large 70l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The grass box size of your machine will determine the level of convenience you will achieve with it. If you go for a machine with a small grass box size, you will have to contend with frequent emptying which may not go down well with you. The soft grip handles can be folded forwards oven the main body for extra-compact storage to save space in your garden shed or garage.

With a cutting width of 51 centimetres, you can get your job done in good time. It has a single lever cutting width adjuster so that you can be more flexible with your operations. There are 6 cutting height positions to choose from, between 25 and 75 millimetres. Also, there are four cutting options to choose from including side discharge, rear discharge, mulching and collect/drop. Because the maximum length of power cable and extension box combined should not be more than 230 feet. Since grass heights vary from one season to another, this machine has an adjustable cutting height system. With a centrally placed cutting height adjuster, you can easily fix the cutting height to help you get the best result. There are seven positions available, and you can cut grass as high as 75 millimetres. The lowest possible cutting height is 25 millimetres. The cutting options include cut and drop, cut and collect, mulching and side discharge. Its 70-litre grass collector has a level indicator making monitoring easier and evacuation less stressful.

Lets stay in touch!

You will love its rear-wheel-drive which makes mowing a convenient experience for you. You can adjust the cutting height to six positions, between 25mm and 75mm, so that you will be able to have a flawless finish. Arrived today, assembly was extremely easy once the oil and petrol was sorted and a battery charge completed, I pressed the start button and it fired up first press. Looking forward to many years of good service.

As with all of our Hyundai Lawn Mower range, the HYM430SPER comes with our Hyundai 3 year home-use warranty* and 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) for added peace of mind. With its soft-grip handles, you can expect optimum comfort during operations. The handles are also foldable so that it is easier for you to store it without consuming too much space. Your safety is guaranteed with the OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever, which stops the engine when you accidentally release the handle. i ready like this it's so powerful it don't have no problem with very long grass I bought this recently to replace my old mower which had seen better days. I would estimate that my lawn is about 200 square metres and this model copes well with the variation in grass. The pull cord feature starts first time every time.which i did have use because i forgot to charge the battery.It also features a mulching option, where you can choose to return fine grass clippings to your lawn to keep it green and healthy during the summer months. 4-in-1 Lawn Mower What’s more, this machine has a grass box capacity of 65 litres, and you can easily remove this box for evacuation. Its lightweight design is a plus, and that is why you can manoeuvre it on your lawn without much hassle. Apart from the push button start mechanism, it has recoil pull-start so that you can be more flexible with the way you start the machine. For the perfect, tailored cut on your lawn, the HYM460SPE can be easily adjusted between its 6 different cutting heights - from 25mm to 75mm - by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs. I mentioned above that an electric start petrol lawn mower will cost more, but how much more and is it worth paying the extra?

You will love it’s Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system which ensures that the cutting blade is stopped while the engine is running. Also, the cutting height options should be easily adjusted so that you won’t be stressed up changing cutting heights. Ideally, a good product should have single lever height adjuster which will make the task of cutting height adjustment a stroll in the park. First impressions, a great, well built, easy to use mower. I havent used the hose attachment yet, but i'm sure it will clean easily. This machine is compactly designed and that is why storage is not an issue. Its soft-grip foldable handles make it easier to use and contribute to ease of storage. It comes with vital accessories like mulching plug as well as the side discharge chute Pros What’s more, this key start petrol lawnmower is easy to use and maintain with the easy-to-access drive belt, thanks to the detachable maintenance cover.

HEADS UP! This item is pre-order. We'll ship on or after "+a+".

With a 1.1-litre fuel tank the P5100SPE boasts impressive cutting power and with low fuel consumption, the P5100SPE is economical to run and ensures you are cutting for longer. Ultimate Durability - Built To Last

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop