The Dilemma

The Dilemma

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I should rename this book with my another favorite Led Zeppelin’s song name: “Communication Breakdown” or we may call it “Anatomy of Marriage” and deliver this heart wrenching, soul crusher, touchy story into talented hands of Noah Baumbach to turn this into a tear jerker movie. What do you think if we may have another realistic, memorable movie after Marriage’s Story. Her previous novels certainly covered larger geographical areas, as well as longer spans of time, making the stories seem more complex. The audio was brilliant, and although it took me a while to adjust to the narrator’s accent, I enjoyed her voice modulation and varied pitches. Great narration! PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Dilemma__The_new_thrilling_drama_from_-_B_A_Paris.pdf, The_Dilemma__The_new_thrilling_drama_from_-_B_A_Paris.epub

I want to thank Net Galley for this advanced copy listen. I was not influenced or reimburst for this honest review. The parental family enveloping from her husbands side was lovely and all that it should be. Family support in crisis.Now for the not so good part. If you read this expecting a thriller you will be disappointed. It’s more of a family drama. I found the entire premise of Birthday party and husband not sharing a secret really hard to believe. The story gets very repetitive with both husband and wife struggling with their ‘secrets’ over and over and over without any resolution in sight. Entire scenes and chapters start feeling repetitive after a while. Both Livia and Adam came across as immature and self-centered. There was no twist in the ending either. This could have worked as a short story but felt unnecessarily dragged. Most spouses keep a few secrets from each other, am I right? Everyone does it and it’s the reason why this novel will getcha. This was a boring short story that was stretched out into a full-length snooze of a book. I basically hate-read it.

Such a scandal can destroy the already fragile family roots, so Livia keeps it to herself and decides to tell her husband later in hopes of enjoying these last few hours together. I literally couldn't stop reading at bedtime, several times I sacrificed my sleep to continue the drama.

Multibuys

It is Livia’s 40th birthday, and her husband Adam is throwing her the party of a lifetime to make up for the grand wedding they never had. Everyone she loves will be there, except her daughter Marnie, who’s studying abroad. But throughout the party, both Adam and Livia are in mental turmoil. Because both of them are withholding a secret from each other and in a dilemma, whether to reveal it or not… A secret that could tear their lives apart.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop